Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift for new mum

Hi all,
    I have presents related to the baby for my friend but what can I get my friend? I've heard an emphasis on buying the mum something but we are both not really into buying flowers.

Gift for new mum

I recently went to a friends baby shower and knew everyone would get her things for the baby so I bought something for her to enjoy instead, it's a voucher to the local day spa for a massage after bub is born and an offer to mind bub while she's there

Comment

Gift for new mum

I agree with the pp, a massage or pedicure voucher would be lovely! Or if she's not into that, maybe a voucher for a restaurant that she likes with the offer to babysit :-)

Comment

Re: Gift for new mum

-Pamper things or a voucher
        -An antipasto platter full of all the naughty things that she couldn't eat with her favourite alcohol
        -Restaurant voucher and the offer to babysit

Comment

I think the food banned in pregnancy/wine and or the day spa voucher sound fabulous.

something I plant to do for my friend is see if a few of our mates want to contribute $ towards getting her a cleaner once a week for a couple of months after bub is born. Might be too hard if u don't have mutual friends but I can't think of any new mum who wouldn't love it!

Comment

Gift for new mum

I bought a good friend who was on a really tight budget some hairdresser quality shampoo and conditions and some treatments.

Comment

Re: Gift for new mum

Originally posted by StellarMaris View Post
              I think the food banned in pregnancy/wine and or the day spa voucher sound fabulous.

something I plant to do for my friend is see if a few of our mates want to contribute $ towards getting her a cleaner once a week for a couple of months after bub is born. Might be too hard if u don't have mutual friends but I can't think of any new mum who wouldn't love it!
              Will you be my friend?

Comment

Working...
              X