No announcement yet.

Will I get stretch marks with my third?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I get stretch marks with my third?

I got no stretchmarchs with the last 2 bubs and I was wondering what my chances are of getting them this time round? Anyone not get for first 2 but then did on the 3rd? I used Palmers coco tummy cream stuff but not religiously. It just seems like too much effort ATM!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

I think it's probably genetics, not Palmers! You're probably just the type to have stretchy skin, no marks. Not sure if subsequent pregnancies make a diff - I'm on my 2nd, no stretch marks with 1st - let you know how I go in 8 months.

Comment

Re: Will I get stretch marks with my third?

I have had 2 kids and am lucky enough not to have a stretchmark, I have never used any lotion or potion and do not believe they work. I think your chances of staying stretchmark free are quite high.

Comment

I didn't get any new stretchmarks with my 3rd

Comment

I'm 12 weeks pregnant with #4 and hoping I can keep stretchmark free! I think you're probably safe if you haven't had any with the first two.

Comment

I got them with my second...none with my first or third but my second was over a pound bigger than my other two and was over 4.5kg when born so I really think that's why I got them with her...my skin didn't cope with accomodating her....but they are barely noticeable now. I still wear a bikin in summer.

Comment

I didn't get any with bubs number 1 or 2 but then got a few in the last weeks with numbers 3 and number 4.

There are about 5 or 6 noticeable ones but nothing too dramatic, I'm glad I got out of it so lightly

Comment

I think your chances of getting them are quite low, you have already proved your skin can stretch without scarring so highly likely it will again.

Comment

I didn't get any the first 2 times but got one the third (funnily enough the one I gained the least weight but drunk the least amount of water with) I say your chances are quiet low too

Comment

Working...
                  X