Do you enjoy pregnancy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you enjoy pregnancy?

Just wanting to know what others think. Keeping in mind apart from the fact that I can't wait to have Bubba and love feeling the movements & a gorgeous little being growing inside of me I find I really just don't enjoy it. I am a very active person though and love rodeo riding and campdrafting etc so not being able to do that makes me feel a little empty so maybe that's why. I feel guilty even thinking it but oh I can't wait for it to be over.

I had moments like that, but mostly I enjoyed it. Well, after 14weeks I started enjoying it when the nausea went away. And before 30 weeks when the rib pain and gallstones played up... So yeah, I loved the second trimester lol!

Comment

I loved my pregnancy. It was by far the happiest I have felt in my life. Probably the most tired but it really agreed with me.

Comment

I enjoy parts of it, like feeling bub move. Overall not so much. I do love fact that I was able to carry and grow my kids and my angel babies.

Comment

I don't have bad pregnancies, no bleeding, bad morning sicknesses, false labours etc. I like the little kicks and movements I feel, but other than that, no, I don't specially like it.

Comment

I don't enjoy the fact that I can't run anymore, so I understand what you mean about missing out on a part of your life.

I am really enjoying this pg because I know it will be my last. I'm savoring every moment! The first two - hated it

Comment

I enjoyed the first 2 weeks I knew, then the all day sickness started. I can honestly say at 14 weeks pregnant.. I HATE pregnancy. No one should ever have to feel like this!

Comment

So interesting to hear everyone else's side. It's terrible when you don't honestly enjoy it as it's clouded with that guilt but not enjoying my pregnancy has no effect of the love for my unborn child and the excitement of what's to come.

Comment

I loved, loved, LOVED being pregnant. BUT I had straight forward pregnancies with no complications, so it was easy to enjoy them.

Comment

this is my first and I'm 35 weeks I have loved it, it's just been an amazing experience but I've been lucky to have a really easy straight forward pregnancy. other than getting tired and now starting to miss going for rides and runs and seeing my feet it's been amazing.

Comment

Nope, definitely did not love being pregnant. But totes worth it for the end result. Love my baby girl so freakin much!!

Comment

At 9 weeks so far I am not enjoying it at all. Since 5+4 I've had awful all day sickness and I am totally over it and feeling soooo guilty about it. I wanted to be pregnant so bad, waited and tried for 8 months to get here and was so excited to be pregnant and now I just wish it would hurry up and get better already.
                        I'm hoping my opinion will change and my pregnancy will get better but so far we are definitely reassessing how many children we want!!

Comment

I had "morning" sickness & vomiting from 5-6 weeks til the day I gave birth. Also had terrible heartburn. And very tired all the time.

Loved not having to "suck in" to look slimmer though! And feeling the movements (even though they could be a bit annoying when yore trying to sleep!)

Overall, pregnancy wasn't my favourite thing in the whole world, but well worth it

Comment

I hate being pregnant, I think it's awful. Give me birth any day. I dislike being pregnant so much that I am hesitant to expand the family.

I am always hesitant to reveal my opinion on this topic, because I am aware of how many women out there would kill to be pregnant and it makes me feel ungrateful

Comment

Originally posted by Bell & Bug View Post
                              I loved, loved, LOVED being pregnant. BUT I had straight forward pregnancies with no complications, so it was easy to enjoy them.
                              Same I really miss being pregnant

Comment

Working...
                              X