Stretch marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch marks

Hey ladies. I was just wondering how many weeks were you when you found your first stretch mark?? Or we're you lucky enough not to get them =]. I'm 22+3 and haven got any yet but was just wondering!! Thanks!! X

With DS1 I was 23 weeks when I saw my first one. By the end I was riddled with them!

The good news is I only got one or two new ones with DS2, and none at all with DS3 or DD. They were horrible at first but they're really not too bad now.

There's really nothing you can do to prevent them, so if they appear don't feel like it's your fault.

Good luck

Comment

I can't remember when I got the first one. Probably quite early as I put on alot of weight with DS.
      However I got the worst ones after I had him and they are everywhere.

Some people get them some people don't, hopefully you are one of the lucky ones.

Comment

Mine showed up pretty late.... I thought I'd managed to not get them, I think maybe about the 30 week mark is when I first saw them

Comment

I didnt get my first until about 35 weeks. Got all excited thinking I might escape the the little buggers, bit ended up with a belly full!

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

Comment

I started at about 28 weeks and was and still us at the moment only on my sides near where undies sit. Books and a few thin ones on my bum. None on tummy yet.. I just don't want them on tummy.
            My mum didnt get any so i debt believe the hereditary thinges either. I know they will fade so im ok with it!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Comment

I didn't notice them until around the very end of my pregnancy with DS. Funny thing is, I actually thought that I didn't have any as they were right under my belly and I couldn't see them until I looked below with a mirror! I was shocked haha..
              They are all faded now and barely noticeable, but since becoming pregnant again I've been using Bio Oil every day. There's nothing else you can do, really. I haven't had any new ones develop yet (but I'm only 17 weeks and haven't gained any weight at all yet, actually lost weight in the first tri) and the old ones have faded even more from the Bio Oil

Comment

I didn't get any, except for this itty bitty one where my belly button ring was. It's faded though and you can't see anything there now.

The ones I got during puberty are way worse

Comment

I think around 25 weeks. They all just appeared at once. I have approximately 37 million of them.

Comment

I'm just past 35wks and touch wood haven't got any as yet. Hopefully it stays that way though I realise there's nothing to stop them if they're just waiting to make an appearance haven't used any cream or that either

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Comment

I didn't get any with my first 2, my 3rd I got 3 or 4 tiny ones quiet late in my pregnancy, after 35 weeks I think, maybe later

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Comment

i got the first two strechies on my hip at about 25 weeks. i thought i was lucky and had escaped them. but nope ALL over my belly and around my belly piercing hole. they look like vines on my belly.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=e8e7e58e54

just thought id show you them.

Comment

From 36-38 weeks I went from one or two, to my tummy being covered in them. I thought I'd done well but then boom - right at the end it's like my skin split.

Comment

From about 35-36 weeks. They started one side of my tummy going downwards and then I started getting them the other side. I ended up with really bad stretch marks. But then, so did my mum as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminechase View Post
                              Hey ladies. I was just wondering how many weeks were you when you found your first stretch mark?? Or we're you lucky enough not to get them =]. I'm 22+3 and haven got any yet but was just wondering!! Thanks!! X
                              I was lucky not to have one stretchmark with either pregnancy. I was paranoid about it throughout my first pregnancy and moisturised 3 times a day. My mum had 5 kids and no stretchmarks so perhaps I'm blessed with her genes. I read somewhere that the younger you are the more likely you would get them, not sure how true it is though. I would think you would be safe if you don't have any this far into your pregnancy. I was also told not to scratch your belly as this contributes, but not sure how true that is either.

Comment

Working...
                              X