Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise multiple

This is totally out of curiosity

Interested to know how often a surprise multiple happens By surprise I mean you were told you were having a single pregnancy later to find there was a twin.

Has anyone ever had a datting scan and told single baby than found out at a later scan there was a seccod baby. Or twins to triplets?

Has anyone been surprised at labour there was more babies than originally thought ?

A members mum did, she is also a member here but I cant remember her name..helpful huh

Comment

Originally posted by Thermolicious View Post
      A members mum did, she is also a member here but I cant remember her name..helpful huh
      Lol Just wondered because you always here of people where there was a baby hiding behind another

Comment

I think that's 'Marie' isn't it Thermolicious? V8's mum.

I don't know anyone personally though.

Sam

Comment

I have always wondered this too, everyone always says " oh a friend of a friend had a hidden multiple" but I have never met anyone who had this happen. Would be quite a shock wouldn't it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Comment

Originally posted by SammiAnn View Post
            I think that's 'Marie' isn't it Thermolicious? V8's mum.

I don't know anyone personally though.

Sam
            Yep thx!

Comment

No one since ultrasounds came out.

My nan had twins, didn't have it confirmed until she was in labour. Although she suspected something was up, no doctor could ever confirm.

Comment

I had a scan at 7 weeks, saw a heartbeat and left reassured. Went back at 11+2 for my NT scan to find out there were twins!

Comment

I don't know anyone that this has happened to, but I'm a tad nervous about the possibility...I'm going for my 12 week scan tomorrow, so I guess we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzibar View Post
                    I had a scan at 7 weeks, saw a heartbeat and left reassured. Went back at 11+2 for my NT scan to find out there were twins!
                    This is what I worried a bit about. I had my dating scan at 8 weeks. 1 bub noted I have my nt next week I've been thinking omg what if I have another hidden in there. Just crazy thinking I was thinking I doubt it's the case though

So "Marie" is "v8's" mum ? Wow didn't know that

Comment

Working...
                    X