Babies get bigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babies get bigger?

Ive been thinking about babies getting bigger as you have more, my mum said that all 3 of her babies got about a pound bigger everytime she had more she had 3 all up.So if you have had more than one bub did yours get bigger?Or smaller? Its just bryce was a fair size bub and it has me thinking will this one be bigger.
    Thanks ladies

Mine were smaller.
    ds was 7lb 13oz, ds2 was 6lb 11oz, ds3 was 5lb 8oz and ds4 was 4lb 9.5oz.
    With my mum they varied, i was 6lb even, sis was 7lb even and then my brother was born last at 6lb 14oz.

Comment

If that is the case then I'm a bit nervous about having any more babies, as DS was 9lb 10oz (4.375kg).....so I hate to think what the next one will be if they get bigger

ETA: when I was born I was 8lb 10oz, and then my sister followed 2 years later and was 10lb 2oz. Ouch, poor Mum!
      Last edited by Hollywood; 09-11-2007, 07:37. Reason: forgot something

Comment

My DD was 7lb and my DS was 7lb 10oz.

My older sister was under 6lb (was not prem), then my big bro was 8lb 10oz, then I was 7lb 10oz and my younger sister was smaller than me (dont know exactly what she weighed).

Comment

mine go up
          Ds1 was 6lbs 11oz and Ds2 8lbs 5oz this one isnt too big but going by that pattern he'll be around 9lbs

Comment

First bub 9lb 9oz
            2nd bub 9lb 5. 5oz

Comment

Well it looks like it can go either way
              Thanks for your replys ladies

Comment

I've only had 1 baby, but I was my mums first and I was 8lb 1oz, my sister came along 16 months later at 9lb 1 oz.

Comment

Working...
                X