Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student midwife needs expectant mum's

Hi everyone,

I am a first year student studying the direct entry Bachelor of Midwifery at ACU in Melbourne - and loving it! I am 32 years old and also mother to Jordan (12), Hannah (4) and Benjamin (20 months. As part of our course requirements, we are able to 'partner' with expectant Mum's and follow their journey of pregnancy. As a student midwife, we build a relationship with the woman and her family and follow them through their pregnancy until 6 weeks after the baby is born. This is usually around 10 hours in total and may include sourcing information for the woman, attending appointments, birth assistance and support and is totally up to what the woman would like. We have had excellant feedback from previous families who have joined this follow through journey program. I would love to hear from any expectant Mum's in Melbourne who would be interested in joining this fantastic learning program and who can help me be a terrific caring Midwife. I can be contacted by mobile on 0425854241 or emailed at rachelkrogers@bigpond.com
    Thank you and I wish everyone a great pregnancy!
    Rachel
Working...
X