Weekly Poll - High Chairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Poll - High Chairs

What do you look for when you choose a highchair? Please vote in the poll above ^

Thanks to everyone who have already added their highchair review. If you'd like to be in the running to win one of 5 'The Truth About Babies' books just add your review by the end of Sunday - find out how here http://ow.ly/6Mxs2.
    Easy to clean?
    35.02%
    Removable tray?
    23.96%
    Changeable height?
    13.82%
    Looks/Style?
    8.29%
    Foldable?
    4.61%
    Reclining back?
    7.37%
    Padded seats?
    6.91%

Actually my top thing to look for is the functionality and longevity of the highchair - ie can it adapt as baby grows. So in that case reclinging back, changeable height, removable tray.
    I recently reviewed my favouite highchair - I've had a few different one's for my girls.

Comment

Something easy to clean and inexpensive.

Comment

All of those when I chosen one... but now having dealt with one with all the mod cons, I'd leave out padded seat because those things are JERKS to clean... and when your kid spews? Well, of course it just seeps into the fabric (even though it was plastic covered, it seeped underneath where the hard plastic seat meets the padded cover) and you can never get than stench out!

Mine was good-looking though, which was a plus, and in future, I aim to get something very basic and very simple to clean. While removable tray is an awesome feature, and so is changing the heights, I will happily forget these features if I have to in order to get something simple to wipe down.

Comment

Originally posted by Babycharlieandme View Post
          Something easy to clean and inexpensive.
          This. Not fussed on how "pretty" it looks, as long as it is safe, easy to clean and inexpensive it will suit my family fine

Comment

We went for something that we were happy to look at day in and day out. The removable tray has been a great feature and so has the changeable height.
            Reclining came in handy when they were about 5 months old and I'd put them in it when I was cooking dinner....I've even reclined it and rocked DS to sleep in it while having my dinner when he was around 6 months old.
            Cleaning it, I guess it's more difficult than a solid hard plastic one but not that big of a deal for us.
            We've had the same highchair through three kids so a good investment really. I'd purchase one again, rather than the IKEA high chairs that are ever so popular on here...

Comment

had to have four lockable wheels for moving about.
              had to have multi position lower and rise
              had to have reclining position as DD has reflux.
              had to have the block for the legs coming up from the seat and not from the tray (was worried their might be jamming on legs if it came from the tray)
              had to have a removable tray for cleaning leaving a secondary clean tray for DD to play whilst i remove the tray for cleaning.

Hard to find but found it in an old Fisher Price High Chair got it online not available in stores.

Anyanka

Comment

Has to have a harness seat belt

Comment

I love the ikea highchair,

Its so easy to clean, you can virtually hose it down and its inexpencive and durable.

Comment

Originally posted by alixjohn123
                    While this subjectFREE MOVIES ONLINE
                    can be very touchyno. 1 matrimonial site in the world
                    for most people, my opinion is thatjobs in pakistan
                    there has to be a middle or common ground that weno.1 software house in the world
                    all can find. I do appreciate Free Legal Advice
                    that youve added Jobs in Pakistan
                    relevant and Graphic Designing
                    intelligentFree articles
                    commentary herethoughonline classifieds
                    .Thank you!
                    Wow, as usual I agree with every word

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Comment

I ticked them all. I was very picky with our high chair and I love it. My favourite things are the reclining back, adjustable seat and very easy to clean.

Comment

Working...
                      X