This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bub Hub Secret Santa Thank You thread

Thought I'd make a thank you thread, mods can this be stickied please? Thanks

I got my pressie this afternoon, thank you Claudia! I'll have to figure out your bh name

Anyways, I got a lovely Frosty the Snowman tea light holder & some Lindt dor chocolates. They're just gorgeous! Thank you!

I'll have to put the tea light holder away for a few years till DD has learnt not to climb on the chairs and knock down everything in sight

OHHHHH pressies are arriving. Cant wait till mine. So sick of opening my mailbox and finding boring old bills

hehe i know who claudia is

Comment

I'm thinking it's Coffee?

Comment

Are we still going to reveal who is who when we all have recieved our secret santa gifts?

Comment

Thanks Secret Santa I received mine today...Choccies,face masks,calming stones and a bookmark

Comment

My secret santa pressie arrived today

I got a really nice red purse. Not a colour I would normally choose for myself so i'm glad my SS did because I really like it and cant wait to use it!!

My SS also sent something along for my daughter. A gorgeous Dora top (correct size too!) which she had to put on straight away and even took it off to eat dinner and then put it back on so it wouldnt get dirty LOL.

Thank you SS!

I'll be sending my pressie out on Saturday, sorry for the late postage but it will get there in time

Comment

Thanks Secret Santa, my pressie arrived today.

I got a beautiful bag with lots of lavender bath wash, soap & creams.

Tomorrow I will be locking myself in the bathroom and letting DH deal with the kids

Comment

My Secret Santa came today

I got a gorgeous red pendant, and a pamper pack

I lurve it...

I am not sure who it was from??? Someone in WA

Thanks heaps SS

Comment

Originally posted by rowiechb View Post
                  I am not sure who it was from??? Someone in WA
                  NCB and Melly 75 are from WA, if I'm not to mistaken

Great to see, that some of the SS pressies have arrived. I'm still waiting for mine, the suspension is killing me

Comment

Originally posted by Coffee View Post
                    NCB and Melly 75 are from WA, if I'm not to mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by Coffee View Post
                      I'm still waiting for mine, the suspension is killing me

argh i know. last week was the first week i actually walked upto the road to check the mail every day

Comment

Comment

yeah!!!! mine came today do i open it now or wait??????

Comment

My poor giftee.. I had something I thought was PERFECT lined up.. Turned out to be a dud.

So I am starting over and will sent is EXPRESS when I pick something I like enough.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by NibbleCurlynBun View Post
                              My poor giftee.. I had something I thought was PERFECT lined up.. Turned out to be a dud.

So I am starting over and will sent is EXPRESS when I pick something I like enough.

Sorry.
                              For me, it wouldn't matter, when it arrives, as long as it does (that's the whole purpose of this thread) you don't have to send it express. Just imagine how much you pay for postage

Just my opinion though, don't want to talk for the rest..

Comment

Working...
                              X