X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittles View Post
    I have not gotten mine yet.
    well I didnt send to you..... lol Hoping my SS person just is busy with xmas and has received it but forgotten to post (or maybe they hate it and dont wanna say LOL) becuase I sent it last monday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skittles View Post
      I have not gotten mine yet.
      Oh you aren't mine though. Sorry.

Comment

Ohhhh maybe it was me?? I love mine!!! Thankyou Secret Santa for my beautiful crystle tea light holder. It could have been made for me!!!
        Thank you thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by kezzaskids View Post
          Ohhhh maybe it was me?? I love mine!!! Thankyou Secret Santa for my beautiful crystle tea light holder. It could have been made for me!!!
          Thank you thank you!
          *cough* glad to hear you got your pressie and liked it

Comment

I just got mine. Yay. Thank you Sectre Santa. I got a beautiful necklace. It actually goes really well with a top i bought today to wear on thursday. So thanks Oh it was so lovelly getting something in the mail other than bills bills and more bills.

Comment

I still havent got mine yet, but thats ok. I dont mind waiting.

Also are we revealing who we had, or are we waiting??

Comment

Originally posted by snapcracklepop View Post
                I still havent got mine yet, but thats ok. I dont mind waiting.

Also are we revealing who we had, or are we waiting??
                I did start a revealing thread

Comment

I got mine today

Didn't think anything would have been delivered today but when we came back from lunch with the inlaws, it was on my front door.

I got 2 Coffee and 2 vanilla scented candle, as well as 2 melt bars for an oil burner (chocolate and Vanilla) and 2 boxes with fragrance oil and sticks plus additional b3 boxes with sticks.

I absolutely love it, just have to find a spot to put them up, so my terrors won't get to it

Thank you my SS. First I thought it was NCB but then the box didn't show any signs of express mail so maybe it was maybe1more?

Comment

Working...
                  X