Useful gift for paramedic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useful gift for paramedic

A family member just got a job as a paramedic & I want to get them a gift that will be useful, but I have no idea what.

Anyone have any good ideas?

A watch

Comment

Sorry pressed send too soon.
      A watch helps keep track of time as they check heart rate etc..

Comment

I second a watch, especially one where you can light the time up for night work.

Otherwise what about a good torch? (Small torch).

Comment

I was thinking about one of those watches that clip onto their uniform but wasnt sure if it would get in the way, thanks will have a look around

Oh torch is a great idea!

Comment

I have a watch that clips onto my uniform (nurse) best thing ever and you can get it engraved to make it a bit more personal

Comment

Oh another thought!

Pens maybe like these

https://www.medshop.com.au/products/...ers-kit-2.html

Comment

We can't have anything that hangs from our uniform as it's a safety risk. Most of us have gshock type watches that we can clean bodily fluids off with isowipes.
                Pens are lovely but get lost or disposed of so easily.

A personalised thermos mug would be cool, a wet bag to put filthy uniforms in before the drive home.
                Wine. And more wine.
                A journal. They're going to see things that are hard to deal with, a journal gives them a place to jot it down.

Comment

Originally posted by mandlsmum View Post
                  We can't have anything that hangs from our uniform as it's a safety risk. Most of us have gshock type watches that we can clean bodily fluids off with isowipes.
                  Pens are lovely but get lost or disposed of so easily.

A personalised thermos mug would be cool, a wet bag to put filthy uniforms in before the drive home.
                  Wine. And more wine.
                  A journal. They're going to see things that are hard to deal with, a journal gives them a place to jot it down.
                  I clip mine inside my pocket, that way it doesn't hang down and can't fall out

Comment

Thanks ladies!

Comment

Working...
                    X