X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hakuna matata
    replied
    Originally posted by Beary View Post
    Oh my goodness your partner is so spoilt!

I ended up getting DH a silk pillow slip. We are on a mission to make our sleeping quarters as comfy as possible and this is one further piece of the puzzle.

DD will bake some cookies for him on the weekend.

My dad has requested I take him for a picnic when lockdown ends.
    I admit, I did spoil him. He never gets anything for himself.
    Also I benefit from most of the presents;
    Shower mirror= no hair in the sink from shaving
    Pizza cutter= more pizza
    Meater= perfect steaks and roasts [emoji23]

Leave a comment:

• Beary
    replied
    Fathers Day

Originally posted by hakuna matata View Post
    We are celebrating Father’s Day today here’s DHs haul
    [ATTACH]106363[/ATTACH]
    Oh plus a BEAUTIFUL T-shirt dd drew on at kinder which she is making him wear today [emoji23]
    Oh my goodness your partner is so spoilt!

I ended up getting DH a silk pillow slip. We are on a mission to make our sleeping quarters as comfy as possible and this is one further piece of the puzzle.

DD will bake some cookies for him on the weekend.

My dad has requested I take him for a picnic when lockdown ends.
    Last edited by Beary; 02-09-2021, 13:47.

Leave a comment:

• hakuna matata
    replied
    We are celebrating Father’s Day today here’s DHs haul
    IMG_9651.jpg
    Oh plus a BEAUTIFUL T-shirt dd drew on at kinder which she is making him wear today [emoji23]

Leave a comment:

• MLadyEm
    replied
    Dad: I’ve ordered some Haigh’s chocolates to be delivered and my sister is buying him a nice bottle of gin.

DH: Bluey “Daddy Putdown” book, a new body groomer shaver that can do head (which he’s mostly shaved off recently), beard (which he’s decided to grow recently) and body if he so chooses. He often shaves his chest hair as the kids have a way of curling it round their fingers which he’s NOT a fan of [emoji23]. I think that’s all, but i can’t remember what’s in the bag [emoji23]

Leave a comment:

• EnchantedGrace
    replied
    I'm almost done.

Thanks to a local shop being creative, I've got half of dads and most of dfs. (Thinking I might get the kids to make something) but not sure what yet.
    I was thinking caramel fudge, they both like that... but I've never cooked it before so I'm nervous.

I didn't end up getting df a light bar, although he's hinting at it.

Instead he's getting some saints merch and chocolate. Mostly because I can't get anywhere to grab a lift bar/driving lights where I can talk to the people due to lockdown.
    I don't trust our local repco (They're hopeless), and anything else is about 95kms outside my 5km radius.
    Last edited by EnchantedGrace; 01-09-2021, 23:08.

Leave a comment:

• granny1
    replied
    I want to buy DH a coffee percolator fir Father’s Day. Does anyone have one they can recommend please ? Do you need to buy paper filters for them still ? ( we had one years and years ago and needed paper filters)

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Beary
    replied
    Oh god I forgot I’m meant to get something for my dad too 🤦‍♀️

Leave a comment:

• hakuna matata
    replied
    I have gotten DH a meater, which is a fancy meat thermometer and some stuff from tooletries, a shaving mirror for the shower. I’ll buy him a nice whiskey too.
    My dad wanted jocks, so I’ve bought those already.

Leave a comment:

• EnchantedGrace
    replied
    I'm getting df a light bar. His new job has him driving country roads, renound for wildlife (kangaroos, foxes, koalas etc) and sometimes random livestock (cows, sheep), in the dark. So it's useful.

I have no idea what to get my dad.. I feel stupid getting anything and I think he feels ridiculous receiving... I'm just thinking a nice shirt, pjs, or a hat/Beanie? 🤷‍♀️

Leave a comment:

• atomicmama
    replied
    Last edited by atomicmama; 25-08-2021, 12:19.

Leave a comment:

• Beary
    started a topic Fathers Day

Fathers Day

I’ve got a toddler so I’m kind of in charge of getting the Father’s Day present for DH this year?

Any ideas? I hate buying for men!

(I’m in Vic so restaurant/experience gifts aren’t really on the table)
Working...
X