No announcement yet.

Anniversary ideas on tight budget!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These ideas are awesome! Love the idea of the little cutout hearts, such a cute idea!!
    Can you get photo keyrings from Harvey Norman? I think that's the only place that do photo things around here!
    The candy bar idea is a good one too, his favorite candy is these sour strap things at the moment but I'm sure I could make it work haha!!

Comment

Recreate your first date?

Comment

You could make his fave meal. Or something that you don't make all the time but he likes. Every year I make home made lasagna coz it takes so long and hubby knows I put in effort so it's kinda like picking out te perfect prezzie.

Comment

First anniversary is paper.

I bought the sheet music to the song we did our first dance to (about $5 off a website) and put the first page in a nice frame.

About $40 all up.

DH loved it. It's hanging up in our lounge room and always gets lots of comments from guests

Comment

Re: Anniversary ideas on tight budget!

I once cooked DH a batch of cookies and then wrapped myself in a big bow and waited for him to come home.

Would have been awkward if someone came with him

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Comment

I once sent my ex on a treasure hunt of sorts. Left a clue and a rose (I used fake ones cause they are cheaper) in various places that meant something to us and ended up in the hotel room I was waiting in. You could swap the hotel room for a picnic somewhere awesome or use the treasure hunt to get him out of the house for long enough to set it up with candles and a bath etc. I had one of his friends in on it to take him out somewhere so I could set everything up and the friend then gave him the first clue at an agreed upon time.

Lol, very convoluted, but can be done on the cheap.

Comment

We've so far done presents corresponding to what the material is. Paper being the first I got DH a lovely small leatherback diary and a voucher from scoops ons. But being the end of the year i think you should be able to find a great calendar at a good price. Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
                X