No announcement yet.

First wedding anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh congrats! X mine is coming up in June so needed some more ideas too...
    I was thinking however sound waves of our vows on paper and framing it.

Comment

we did the paper. We just wrote each other love notes. Simple...we were going through a very tough time financially and couldnt afford much. Was lovely though

Comment

We did paper, I have DH a money order and he got a new fishing rod (so romantic haha), he loved it!
        My present was amazing, we had a page in a Bridal mag of our wedding - he had the page blown up and framed

Comment

Originally posted by M'LadyEm View Post
          Can't afford tickets to go anywhere unfortunately :-(

I like the concept of the first song but there is a bit of a story there. The DJ played the wrong song for our first dance (even though I had it all set up for him) so we ended up dancing to "I honestly love you" which was soooo slow and horrible. I had chosen all the music for the key points of the day (as I have been involved in music since I was about 4, so I'm very picky. I'd had my songs picked out for many many years!). DH couldn't work out why I was so annoyed about it haha. It was really the only thing that went wrong on the day, so I'm very grateful, but for me it was a massive stuff up - I was going on about it for weeks lol. Even thinking about it now makes me angry. First world problem for sure!

A PowerPoint presentation of your favourite photos set to the song that was supposed to be played?? You could even start with Olivia Newton john and then cut to the song that you love??

Comment

I love Pinterest for getting creative. There is bound to be something there

Comment

I think this looks sweetImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1471607530.266604.jpg

Comment

I had the main part of our wedding Vows printed and framed.

Comment

Originally posted by misho View Post
                  A PowerPoint presentation of your favourite photos set to the song that was supposed to be played?? You could even start with Olivia Newton john and then cut to the song that you love??
                  Thanks, but this thread is an old one from 2014 [emoji846]

Comment

Working...
                  X