Baby shower gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby shower gift

My best friend is interstate so I have no idea what to purchase.

She said not to buy anything? Would u respect those wishes? :/ I think she feels because I have 2 X children I can't 'afford or can' do gifts... I hope that makes sense?

I will be making my mum buy so it's not expensive in post.

What about milestone cards from etsy and get them delivered to her?

Comment

That's a good idea.

Our tastes are a little bit different kind of.

She bought my capsule, baby bag and few things before I left as she's in bit of a financial dip before she got preg.

I was thinking of buying her a humidifier lmao something practical 😂😝 a pram liner and maybe a gold bracelet? I'm the Aunty. We have been best friends for 23 years.

Comment

Originally posted by monnie24 View Post
        That's a good idea.

Our tastes are a little bit different kind of.

She bought my capsule, baby bag and few things before I left as she's in bit of a financial dip before she got preg.

I was thinking of buying her a humidifier lmao something practical 😂😝 a pram liner and maybe a gold bracelet? I'm the Aunty. We have been best friends for 23 years.
        Those are very generous gifts. If you can get her a humidifier that would be a great gift as a lot of parents wouldn't think to get one and it's a great thing to have on hand.

Comment

You could get a voucher for hand and feet sculptures?
          Other things that I didn't think to buy at the time but I got later and are handy/nice to have:
          gro egg for room temperature
          milestone blocks (I got the all 4 Ella ones online about $35)
          a bouncer chair (my work gave me one and I still use it every day DD is 9 months now)
          Baby monitor
          Nappy stacker
          Sangenic nappy bin
          Infrared thermometer
          Nose Frida
          Wrap carrier

Comment

Working...
          X