No announcement yet.

Christmas Activities for a 2 year old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Activities for a 2 year old?

Okay, so DD is about 27.5 months, and I want to start on some Christmas activities this year.

I was thinking about cutting up some stars from cardboard and getting her to paint them and use glitter and such and we'll make some decorations for our house... but what else can I do?

What little Christmas activities can we do together?

I dye pasta tubes and let them thread them on string also print off some santa faces and get her to colour them in

Would you paint your windows with that snow stuff? She could help, even if its holding the stencil (with a little sticky tape as extra help lol)

You can make chains too with paper as well where you loop them all together dd2 loves making these

Thinking thinking thinking!!

Comment

The pasta and paper loop chains are heaps of fun.

Some others we have done are painting pine cones and making them all spesh by adding glitter to place in pots around the house or scatter under the tree

Make gingerbead men and decorate together

Learning chrismas songs

Paint ur own wrapping paper using butcher paper and christmas coloured paints

Ummm all I can think of right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy&jacksmum View Post
        The pasta and paper loop chains are heaps of fun.

Some others we have done are painting pine cones and making them all spesh by adding glitter to place in pots around the house or scatter under the tree

Make gingerbead men and decorate together

Learning chrismas songs

Paint ur own wrapping paper using butcher paper and christmas coloured paints

Ummm all I can think of right now...
        These are things I did as a kid with mum...

The gingerbread is a great idea, also try making white christmas, cupcakes etc and decorating them christmasy...

Make christmas tree decorations out of, pipe cleaners, those balls - fluffy come in all sizes, well anyway you can stick eyes on them etc! And you can make clothes if you make pipe cleaner men/women out of material, cut and glued....

Buy some white plates, and paint them! Make unique christams platters! You would have to spend a bit of money buying the paints and sealant etc....

Make chrsitmas wreaths out o fplastic garbage bags, and paint! recylcing at its best!

Comment

Originally posted by subaruforestermum View Post
          Make chrsitmas wreaths out o fplastic garbage bags, and paint! recylcing at its best!

Oh I'd forgotten about that one.... the white ones turn out awesome... K, gonna get the boys busy

Comment

Working...
          X