Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 7 month old sucks and somehow injests chicken legs/wings and he's only got 2 teeth - hilarous!! As long as they are having fun, don't stress!
    HUGE thanks to this thread - it's been GREAT!!

Comment

• I started BLW when my daughter is 8 mos old. At first im a bit scared to try. And now she is 16mos old. Never regretted putting her on this technique. At her early age she knew how to be independent. She doesnt want to be spoonfed by me. She wanted to do things all by herself.

Comment

• Baby Led Weaning

How does BLW work when you want to ensure bub doesn't have any allergies?

DD has many and worried DS will too, but can you do BLW and still introduce 1 good at a time?

Comment

• yep. just offer one food, in big enough pieces for baby to self feed.

Comment

• Subbing for H.

He hates food.

He will eat hummus on toast that is about it. If he eats anything else I literately force feed him. No fruit no nothing it's so tiring 😭

Comment

• Originally posted by monnie24 View Post
              Subbing for H.

He hates food.

He will eat hummus on toast that is about it. If he eats anything else I literately force feed him. No fruit no nothing it's so tiring 😭
              If he likes the hummus and the toast maybe you could try thick cut cucumber, thick cut or crinkle cut sweet potato sticks dipped in hummus? Or maybe avocado or nut butters on toast? Even toast soldiers to dip in a soft boiled egg?

Comment

• how old is he?
                is there a need to force feed him?

Comment

• He's ten months old. He screams at me for food but then doesn't do anything I hope that mKes sense. We are seeing speechy next week. I'm not sure if it's his brain (I'm too tired for big words) or his actual mouth that's not working. Or him not wanting it. If I walk away with food he will be like 'where the heck is it going!

Today j tried a hard boiled egg and some turkey with hummus he didn't like it but played with it. Meh small changes.

He drinks water out of a cup. Messy but good!

Comment

• Subbing

Comment

Working...
                    X