Easy peesy dinner recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy peesy dinner recipes

I'm after some dinner recipes where you throw together and few ingredients and you have a fab meal

I have one. I fry bacon pieces and add tin of cream mushroom soup add have it with spaghetti and some vegies. We really like this.

So please share your quick recipes

Shredded bbq chicken
    2 x packs of maggi noodles cooked
    1 can cream of chick soup

Combine together in oven proof bowl and bake for 2mins at 180

Comment

Meatballs, 2 tins crushed tomato, splash balsamic vinegar and some dried herbs in slow cooker for 6 hours. Serve over pasta

Comment

My favorite at the moment is chicken parmigiana, I get chicken snitzel from the butcher and add some tomato pasta sauce (raguletto or dolmio) and cheese then oven bake. Takes about 20 mins to do.

Comment

Omelette with whatever you have handy! We usually do ham and some veges with cheese

Comment

I steam up some small chunks of pumpkin (about 500g?) and also fry off about 5 pieces of bacon (chopped). Combine the pumpkin in with the bacon and give it a stir in the pan.

Combine with pasta of your choice, sundried tomato pesto and I also use about 1/2 jar of char-grilled capsicum to give it a bit of a kick. So, so yummy

Comment

Subbing.

Comment

Subbing also.

Comment

Super easy pumpkin soup. Grate half butternut pumpkin. Fry in a little butter till a little soft and fragrant. Then add milk, some nutmeg salt and pepper and bring to the boil then blend. Super easy and really yum with crusty bread and butter.

Comment

Roasted cherry tomato and chili spaghetti

Chop cherry tomatoes , fresh chili and garlic and throw in a baking pan drizzle with loads of olive oil, cook at 180, by the time your water is boiling and your pasta is ready you chuck the pasta in the pan and add fresh chopped basil and loads of freshly grated parmesan ( for those meat eaters you could add bacon to the pan)

Comment

Or my very easy chicken & corn soup

fry 4 spring onions (chopped) in a little bit of oil until soft. Add 2x cans of creamed corn, 1 can of drained corn kernels and 3 cups of chicken stock. Bring to boil. Add 1 or 2 diced chicken breast pieces, and cook for further 5 minutes. Serve.

Quick, easy and delicious

Comment

Subbing too

Comment

Also subscribing !

Comment

Subbing for later

Comment

Apricot chicken! Chicken (pieces or breast) 1packet of French onion soup and 1 tin of apricot nectar. You can also add carrot, or watever vegies you have. Bake until chicken is cooked and serve with rice. Yum!

Spinach pasta! Fry diced onion and garlic until soft add a packet of frozen spinache and a small jar of cream serve with pasta

Comment

Working...
                              X