• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emma1217
    replied
    Originally posted by pvroom
    Not much sleep, he is quite unsettled, a different challenge! Thanks hun x
    Enjoy the little rest you get before going home. I’m glad everything went so well.

Leave a comment:

• Emma1217
    replied
    Originally posted by pvroom View Post
    Hi Emma. Everything went well. Had number two yesterday, he was 3.7kg, way bigger than expected. Smooth birth, all is well. Just normal stuff!
    Wow that’s excellent news. Congratulations. Hope he is doing extremely well. How are you after birth? Hope you’re getting as much sleep as possible. Bet it took them by surprise too.

Leave a comment:

• pvroom
    replied
    Originally posted by Emma1217 View Post
    Aww exciting times, hope delivery is smooth with no complications. Can’t wait for the update very soon.
    Hi Emma. Everything went well. Had number two yesterday, he was 3.7kg, way bigger than expected. Smooth birth, all is well. Just normal stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Emma1217
    replied
    Sorry I missed your previous message. I was induced with my 3yo. Very rough. I'm 40+3 now with number two. I'm measuring behind by 3 weeks but they are not worried because I've had so many scans. Thanks for checking in. I'm just waiting now for bub to make his entrance!!
    Aww exciting times, hope delivery is smooth with no complications. Can’t wait for the update very soon.

Leave a comment:

• Emma1217
    replied
    [MENTION=127221]pvroom[/MENTION] how are you traveling? Hope all is well

Leave a comment:

• Emma1217
    replied
    Hi Emma, 38 weeks tomorrow. All going well. They want to induce me at 40 weeks if I don't go and I don't know how I feel about it. there is absolutely nothing wrong with me, the baby or my placenta so I'm not sure what I'm going to do
    Nearly there definitely not long now.
    Have you ever been induced before?
    So this bubs isn’t IUGR?

Leave a comment:

• pvroom
    replied
    @pvroom how are you traveling?
    Hi Emma, 38 weeks tomorrow. All going well. They want to induce me at 40 weeks if I don't go and I don't know how I feel about it. there is absolutely nothing wrong with me, the baby or my placenta so I'm not sure what I'm going to do

Leave a comment:

• Emma1217
    replied
    [MENTION=127221]pvroom[/MENTION] how are you traveling?

Leave a comment:

• pvroom
    replied
    You’re welcome, never in it alone, I know it’s a very hard situation to be in and sometimes you think it’ll never be the end of the pregnancy and all the worries that go with it, you’re so close now. I hope the birth goes well, and bubs is born perfect (I’m sure it will be) looking forward to the update in the coming weeks 🤩
    Thank you [emoji177]

Leave a comment:

• Emma1217
    replied
    Thanks hun yes I'm quite relieved. Sort of hard to relax after being worried this whole time. Now to get through the next 3-4 weeks without any dramas! Thanks for being so supportive x
    You’re welcome, never in it alone, I know it’s a very hard situation to be in and sometimes you think it’ll never be the end of the pregnancy and all the worries that go with it, you’re so close now. I hope the birth goes well, and bubs is born perfect (I’m sure it will be) looking forward to the update in the coming weeks 🤩

Leave a comment:

• Emma1217
    replied
    Hey Emma, bub on same percentile at 36 weeks so it's looking OK! Fingers crossed. Another scan at 38 I think
    Wow that’s amazing, very exciting times ahead. Must be really happy

Leave a comment:

• pvroom
    replied
    Hey Emma, bub on same percentile at 36 weeks so it's looking OK! Fingers crossed. Another scan at 38 I think

Leave a comment:

• pvroom
    replied
    Yeah you’ll be fine. Let me know how it all goes
    Thanks I will x

Leave a comment:

• Emma1217
    replied
    Thanks hun, it's about surreal thinking I'll have a baby in my arms in less than six weeks. I am definitely scared of something bad happening again but I am being watched like a hawk! So it should be OK!
    Yeah you’ll be fine. Let me know how it all goes

Leave a comment:

• Emma1217
    replied
    It was accelerated with my son from about 34 weeks to 37 so that's why it is a bit nerve-wracking. If things stay ok for 36 week scan I think I'll be ok! I'm eating everything I can and taking the aspirin so fingers crossed!
    I’ve heard that helps taking aspirin but I never did, my fingers are crossed for you, you’re on the end streak now. Soon you’ll have a beautiful baby all worth it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X