Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=127221]pvroom[/MENTION] how are you traveling?

Comment

• Originally posted by Emma1217 View Post
      @pvroom how are you traveling?
      Hi Emma, 38 weeks tomorrow. All going well. They want to induce me at 40 weeks if I don't go and I don't know how I feel about it. there is absolutely nothing wrong with me, the baby or my placenta so I'm not sure what I'm going to do

Comment

• Originally posted by pvroom View Post
        Hi Emma, 38 weeks tomorrow. All going well. They want to induce me at 40 weeks if I don't go and I don't know how I feel about it. there is absolutely nothing wrong with me, the baby or my placenta so I'm not sure what I'm going to do
        Nearly there definitely not long now.
        Have you ever been induced before?
        So this bubs isn’t IUGR?

Comment

• [MENTION=127221]pvroom[/MENTION] how are you traveling? Hope all is well

Comment

• Originally posted by pvroom
            Sorry I missed your previous message. I was induced with my 3yo. Very rough. I'm 40+3 now with number two. I'm measuring behind by 3 weeks but they are not worried because I've had so many scans. Thanks for checking in. I'm just waiting now for bub to make his entrance!!
            Aww exciting times, hope delivery is smooth with no complications. Can’t wait for the update very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emma1217 View Post
              Aww exciting times, hope delivery is smooth with no complications. Can’t wait for the update very soon.
              Hi Emma. Everything went well. Had number two yesterday, he was 3.7kg, way bigger than expected. Smooth birth, all is well. Just normal stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by pvroom View Post
                Hi Emma. Everything went well. Had number two yesterday, he was 3.7kg, way bigger than expected. Smooth birth, all is well. Just normal stuff!
                Wow that’s excellent news. Congratulations. Hope he is doing extremely well. How are you after birth? Hope you’re getting as much sleep as possible. Bet it took them by surprise too.

Comment

• Originally posted by pvroom
                  Not much sleep, he is quite unsettled, a different challenge! Thanks hun x
                  Enjoy the little rest you get before going home. I’m glad everything went so well.

Comment

Working...
                  X