First trip to the dentist.....how old??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissMooMumma View Post
    Public unfortunately [emoji853] but they have a great paediatric dentist there
    Public dental care is so lacking in this country it’s so disappointing. Hope all goes well when you get in [emoji5]

Comment

Originally posted by gingermillie View Post
      Public dental care is so lacking in this country it’s so disappointing. Hope all goes well when you get in [emoji5]
      Totally agree. Thanx, so do I. I just don’t want her to have the same fear I do so Mumma has to put on her brave face when we go [emoji51]

Comment

DS1 went for a check up at 2 and goes yearly. DS2 went at 8ish months after chipping his front tooth which made feeding bloody painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Tainted View Post
          DS1 went for a check up at 2 and goes yearly. DS2 went at 8ish months after chipping his front tooth which made feeding bloody painful.
          Ouch!! I bet it did

Comment

Every year since 24 mths

Comment

We go to a paediatric dentistry every 6 months. We started after 2 when ds chopped his front teeth badly. But they’re so great we still go there, even though it’s 40minutrs away from where we live.

Comment

DD had her first appointment at the paediatric dentist this morning and it went really well! We had talked about seeing Dr Mary and how she was going to count dds teeth and in her toy doctors kit she has one of those mouth mirror things so she practiced at home on her toys so when we got there she was pretty excited about it all. And her teeth are in great condition so that was a huge relief. We’ll go back in six months for a checkup and to keep her comfortable with it.

Comment

Mine had first visit at around 2yrs old and 6monthly thereafter

Comment

That’s great to hear [MENTION=128487]gingermillie[/MENTION] [emoji4]

Comment

Just an update: the dentist rang on Thursday & DD (21 months) had her first visit. They said all was good, she has all her teeth except her 2yr old molars which should come in the next year. They are all where they are supposed to be so all in all they were happy [emoji4] she was a little unsure of what to think with a lady with blue hands (the gloves) coming towards her but was fine once the gave her a nice new toothbrush for home, she kept showing everyone lol

Comment

Working...
                      X