This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Babies

My first son was 10 pounds, 8 oz, my daughter was 8,12 and I'm due in a few days with my thrid. He is expected to be closer to his brother's size. My mom, however, had my sister at 10'8, me at 9'6 and my brother at 11'13-with a very large head and wide shoulders. Both of us had all of our children naturally-and she didn't have any drugs for my brother-not allowed although she begged. She was also very petite-only around 100 lbs or less when she got pregnant. I'm not sure how she did it-the last weeks of pregnancy nor the birth![/QUOTE]

Comment

• My daughter was born 7lbs 11 ozs or 3.485 kgs at 40 weeks and 3 days.

Right on the national average actually.

Comment

my littl eguy was 3.69kg which is 8pnd 2

Comment

• My boy was born at 10 punds 12 oz. I was fully dialated and he would not even engage. So much for a natrual birth so an emergency ceaser. Boo to me

Comment

• Liam 4weeks Early 51cm 6lb13oz,ethan 6weeks Early 5lb 9oz 47cm,isla And Keely 11 Weeks Early 2lb13,27.5cm And 3lb1.5oz 28.5cm

Comment

• My first girl was 9 lb 14 oz (4.48kgs) 53cm long, natural birth
              My second girl was 11lb 4oz (5.10kgs) 57cm long, c-section due to her size. I am now expecting my third and hope that he/she will be a nice little one???? Perhaps I should keep dreaming.

Comment

• hi my son, Jaykob, was 9lb 8oz, 10 days early.

(i had a c-sec bcoz they estimated he would be over 11lb -u/s measurement)

hes 5 months now and weighs in at 27lb!!!

Comment

• My bub weighed 7pound 12 oz and 52 and a half cm long. He was also 14 days over due so i thought he would have weighed alot more, thank god he didn`t.
                  Last edited by maybe1more; 25-05-2005, 22:37.

Comment

• My daugher was 3 days late and 8lbs 3oz. no one could believe she was that big.. everyone thought i was too little to have such a big baby.

now she is 2 and she is very small compared to her other 2yr old friends, she is only 12kgs..(dont know in oz)

Comment

• My first, Kai, was 8lbs 4oz, and my second, Joshua, was 9lbs 10oz.

kepps, I take my hat off to you. Your first was over 9lbs and you're still going for more!! Brave woman!!!!

Comment

• My boy was 7lb 7oz and 12 days overdue...think he's got the record for wanting to stay in!! He was very over cooked. Induction, 44hr labour, 2epidurals and emergency c-section. Yeah for me. I'm glad they got him out!!

Comment

• Little one I had was 9pd 4. However, when I met up with one of the girls who had twins we discussing how big they were when born and the Servo Attended pidped up and said thats nothing my little one was 9pd 13oz !!!

Comment

• My daughter was 7pound 11 ounces and 54 cm long. She was 10 days over cooked and boy did she look it.

Comment

• My daughter was 13 days early, 3220 kg (7 lb) and 49cm long. So happy about her size as we were expecting a big baby with my family all having atleast 8lb babies.

Comment

• my little angel, Tiana was 7 pound 8 oz & 49 cm long
                                she was 9 days overdue and the whole way through my pregnancy the midwifes told me i'd be early because she moved down very quickly and that she'd be very small...oops they said after i gave birth!! i didnt really care coz we finally got to hold her!

Comment

Working...
                                X