Convertable stroller for older child?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convertable stroller for older child?

Basically without going into the entire story I need a stroller that can accommodate a child that is around 18 months old that will convert to a car seat.

The capsule type ones will be way too small as she is only just turned 1 and is already quite tall.

Does anyone know of a stroller/car seat for 1 child?

Just clarifying, you want a carseat that can attach to a pram base like some capsules do?
    If so, that's not a thing in Australia.
    Some capsules (Britax Unity, for example) go to 12 months, but that's as far as they go.

Comment

Thanks, yes it isn't needed for here, it's for the USA. I can only find capsule ones, nothing that is a forward facing seat.
      I doubt they exist but thought I'd give it a shot in case someone knew of something.

Where we are going we need to use Uber etc - there is no other public transport so we need the car seat but can't be lugging it around all day.

Comment

IMG_6491.jpg

It’s American though

My sister had a booster for her dd that had wheels on the base and a pull up handle for when she travelled and was an infant so much easier to cart her around the airport

Comment

Originally posted by babybeeno1 View Post
          [ATTACH]102307[/ATTACH]

It’s American though

My sister had a booster for her dd that had wheels on the base and a pull up handle for when she travelled and was an infant so much easier to cart her around the airport
          Thanks, I saw that one, but it is again more like a capsule, too small for my DD. But would be an awesome option for a child under 1.

Comment

IMG_6496.jpg IMG_6495.jpg

My sisters was kinda like this but the wheels didn’t come out as much at the back . I asked her last night what brand it was and she can’t remember. She’s in the us so anything goes over there

Comment

Working...
            X