Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you exercise after the birth to lose the baby weight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you exercise after the birth to lose the baby weight?

I have never bothered, my exercise is running from one end of the house all day doing housework and chasing kids.
    Plus it has never bothered me if I put on a few kilos........and DH would still love me regardless of if I was 40kg or 90kg.

Poll coming!!
    Yes
    21.05%
    With one baby and not the other
    5.26%
    I tried to but gave up
    10.53%
    No
    63.16%

Im one of those "lucky" ones who dropped the weight within 3 weeks of giving birth and had a flat stomach within that time too...it would have been great to stop there but I have gone on to lose 10kg more, and I didnt need to lose any to begin with

I dont excercise which is naughty I know, but I just got myself a gym ball to try and build some muscle tone.

Comment

yay, im not alone, lol.

i usually lose it all within 2-3mths, but can't losee the jelly belly as i always lose the first 10kg too quickly (when i give birth, lol).

Comment

guess your lucky, my ex didnt love me at 90 kilos so he went off to his 50 kilo workmate and anyway, i didnt with DS, it just came off with DD i am still trying 2.5 years on

Comment

I think i lost it all once i gave birth...

I must be lucky..

Comment

dam straight and with a PT. My 30kgs did not drop off, i didnt even lose DS's weight (3.4kgs) after birth, go figure!!

so i say lucky you for not needing to exercise, im hoping it might fall of this time round

Comment

I only gain weight in my belly when preggers so regardless of exercise I don't really have to lose weight after havings bubs.

But i like to exercise 5 - 6 days a week to be toned and for health. Makes me feel good and gives me good energy.

Comment

I said No but looking after 3 boys 24/7 I consider exercise and luckily for me breastfeeding helps me lose weight quite easily.

I still have about 6kgs to go before I am back to my pre-birth weight but I would like to lose another 15kgs all together.

Comment

Originally posted by emevity View Post
                  guess your lucky, my ex didnt love me at 90 kilos so he went off to his 50 kilo workmate and anyway, i didnt with DS, it just came off with DD i am still trying 2.5 years on

Comment

just clarifying, with ds it 'came off' because i was not eating or sleeping and was stressed majorly, what with him in SCN for 2 weeks and all his problems.

Comment

No

im thinking i should start though

Comment

With DS I lost it straight away and had a Flat Stomach, I was VERY lucky!

Although with DD i'm struggling a bit. I've lost weight, but cant loose the belly

Comment

Originally posted by kiah View Post
                          I only gain weight in my belly when preggers so regardless of exercise I don't really have to lose weight after havings bubs.

But i like to exercise 5 - 6 days a week to be toned and for health. Makes me feel good and gives me good energy.
                          Same here!

Comment

Nope! I am such a lazy person. I put on 18kg and luckily it just fell off. I ate sooooo much while i was pregnant. Seriously, i was such a pig. So i think the fact that i totally lost my appetite for huge meals had a lot to do with my weightloss lol.

I've been stuck on not losing the last 5kg, but it doesn't bother me if it never comes off. The only thing i do need to lose is my belly... I've given myself until this September to do it, so

Comment

Computer says no.

Spose that's why I still have some baby weight.

Comment

Working...
                              X