Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you exercise after the birth to lose the baby weight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

i chose no, only because i am one of the few 'lucky' ppl who walked out of deliver lighter then the day i found out i was pregnant

although, it might sound like a dream.... every single day of pregnancy wasnt really a very nice experience

Comment

I was 54 kgs and a little underweight when i fell pregnant then I put on 30kgs. I went all the way up to 84kgs by the day i gave birth. I am down to about 62 now which is fine by me and didnt even exercise! I was lucky....must make remonder note to do it next time tho, i may not be so luckyt second time around

Comment

i lost about 10 kilos immediately following the birth but i have had to work for every kilo lost since then!!

Comment

Nope, I weighed less after the birth than before I was preg.. I do however need to tone up some of these jiggly bits LOL!!!
            Last edited by ~mia&ryan~; 11-05-2007, 19:39.

Comment

Originally posted by ~miamama~ View Post
              I do however need to tone up some of these jiggly bits LOL!!!
              Me too! If only i could wave a magic wand to get rid of them

Comment

I am laughing so hard at the poll- NO is winning hands down lol!

I love not exercising. I find exercise is boring and even though it does make me feel good straight after I do it, I would much rather sit infront of the TV and eat chocolate. I really need to change my ways- Im bad

Its just that weight loss takes too much time to happen- I exercise and eat right for two days and nothing in my body changes so I give up....

Comment

lol, when I posted it, I thought for sure that yes would win hands down.

And yes, I'd rather sit in front of the telly with chocolate. Usually while watching The Biggest Loser.

Comment

First baby no I didn't exrecise and yes the weight came off anyway. Most of it seemed to be water anyhow as I was down 16kgs 2 weeks after the birth. Second not much exercise and lost most of the baby weight as soon as bub stopped breastfeeding. Third baby and yep I go to the gym and slowly I am losing it but I'm also getting a way fitter body not just a slimmer one.
                    And no just to clarify the weight isn't an issue because I want to keep my man . The weight has to come of because I am a person not just a partner and mother and I feel better when I look after my appearance and health. There is more to exercise than weightloss...tone,energy,emotional health and wellbeing.

Comment

i did after DS. was always out walking and the likes, didnt really shift much i dont think.

but i havent really excersised..

Comment

We used to walk everyday but not so much now. I get on the exercise bike alot and chase the kids around! After #1 and #2 I went back to usual weight within few days (yes very lucky!) but after #3 I still have 2kgs I'd like to lose - not much I know but its been the hardest to get rid of!

Comment

Woth DS#1 I didn't exercise at all and the weight (30kilos) was gone in 3 months. This time around I again put on 30kilos and I still have 25 of them stuck to me. I have been exercising for about 8 months now and I'm not having much luck

Comment

I adore exercising.. always have.. plan to enrol into a Mum & Baby yoga course once I am cleared at my 6 week check up..

Comment

Working...
                            X