Best cloth pantyliners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best cloth pantyliners?

Pretty self explanatory. Without wings preferably...but they obviously need to stay put. After tried and tested brands for my teenager.

Have you thought about modibodi underwear they have inbuilt lining. Very comfy and easy to wash.

Comment

No. I'll have a look thanks. She wanted disposable pantyliners, but they irritate her so looking for an alternative that won't be seen when she is getting changed for sports etc.
      ETA - they look great, but she's very small and they won't fit her
      Last edited by Full House; 24-10-2016, 06:23.

Comment

I use fe fi fo mum pads and liners. They are made by the woman who owns fe fi fo bum modern cloth nappies. They are made from bamboo velour. I love them!

Comment

I found carefree work best for me (I easily get irritated by them) they are small and once on can't even see them.

Comment

I find the TOM organic ones pretty non irritating. My problem is I can only find maxi maxi maternity ones or teeny tiny liners. Try a health food store or similar. There are some other brands that don't use bleach and chemicals which could be causing the irritation.

Comment

Ohh I want to buy some

Comment

Best cloth pantyliners?

Baby Beehinds. Super soft. They do have wings though but I don't think they'd be visible when changing clothes.

Comment

BBH ones slip around so that your clips are facing your vagina and the pad is on the under side! Facing outwards of the undies. I hate them, I threw them out. I'm a larger woman and these did not stay in place.

Little Aussie monsters on eBay are excellent I love them will provide a link if you can't find them. They do stay put and they don't put out a smell like Bbh. And bonus they are cheaper!

Mysticfalls
                  Last edited by MysticFalls; 04-06-2017, 10:09.

Comment

Working...
                  X