Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trendsetter, Go Getter (chat for great finds, tips and styling advice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GirlsRock View Post
    I agree, a scarf, denim jacket, black ponte pants or jeans can be dressed up with nice shoes, earrings.

My local k-mart has a quilted bomber jacket on sale for $8.00 at the moment. It is in Olive or Claret colour. I brought the Claret colour and wear it with jeans and either ankle boots or black nike runners. I always get comments on it when I wear it.
    Thanks, ladies! I have a range of scarves at home so I’ll choose something. And I have a Kmart in walking distance from my house (yes, it’s dangerous for my bank account [emoji6]) so I’ll go have a look!

I’m looking forward to planning my outfits [emoji4]

Comment

• I always think a statement necklace dresses up jeans and a tshirt a bit too. I have this from Ruby Olive, which I get a lot of wear out of, but they have loads of styles.IMG_2098.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by YeahYeahYeah View Post
        Trendsetters, where do you go for your fashion inspo? I find Pinterest has a lot of overseas inspo or trends. I follow a few Insta pages of fashionista Mums but that isn’t really enough. I do check shops Lookbooks where I can too.

I’m desperate for a few new pieces for certain situations but don’t know where to start & cant afford to shop frivolously.
        When I’m looking for inspo, I’ll look in magazines for the looks and then find the affordable versions. I found Marie Clare usually has relatable looks in that mag.

Comment

• Hey lovely ladies, just wondering what your spring / summer casual items are like, particularly those with a Mum-tum and less than perfect thighs? I’m quite a bit heavier this summer than I was last summer so I need to buy a few new pieces!

Comment

• Originally posted by JR03 View Post
            Hey lovely ladies, just wondering what your spring / summer casual items are like, particularly those with a Mum-tum and less than perfect thighs? I’m quite a bit heavier this summer than I was last summer so I need to buy a few new pieces!
            I love my Boom Shankar Guru pants and the Jada shorts. They are really wide and flowy but somehow very flattering. Comfy wide elastic waist too.
            They are around $90 but I think worth it. You can get them on the Boom Shankar website or from Birdsnest

Comment

• Flash sale on Decjuba - i know i couldn't resist!

Comment

• Witchery has a further 20% off sale now. I picked up 3 tops for under $80

Comment

Working...
                X