requesting prayers. Rest In Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• requesting prayers. Rest In Peace

May I please ask for prayers, good vibes or even healing thoughts, for my extended family. Tomorrow we will lay to rest, my daughter's brother in law. He was such a friendly, funny, generous guy. The sort of person who just became your friend in one minute of meeting him. He sadly leaves behind a wife and three children. He will be greatly missed. Thank you for your kind thoughts. God bless, marie.

Im so sorry to hear of you loss Marie. Sending you thoughts and strength for your family during this difficult time. Xx

Comment

Sorry your family is hurting [MENTION=32224]SuperGranny[/MENTION], you are in our thoughts. So tragic when someone is taken before their time. He sounds very loved, keep remembering him full of life xx

Comment

So sorry to hear such sad news. You and your family are in my thoughts. Sending love and strength for you all.

Comment

requesting prayers. Rest In Peace

Deepest sympathy for your family. Will be thinking you answering love xx

Comment

Originally posted by SuperGranny View Post
            May I please ask for prayers, good vibes or even healing thoughts, for my extended family. Tomorrow we will lay to rest, my daughter's brother in law. He was such a friendly, funny, generous guy. The sort of person who just became your friend in one minute of meeting him. He sadly leaves behind a wife and three children. He will be greatly missed. Thank you for your kind thoughts. God bless, marie.
            Sending my love and prayers to you and your families xo

Comment

So sorry to hear this Marie

Sending love and healing vibes to you and your loved ones xxx

Comment

Sending love and hugs to your family. Such a shame to have someone taken away at a young age. xo

Comment

Sending love and prayers xxoo

Comment

Very sad news, Marie.
                    We lost a young family member this year who also had three children, it's devastating news to hear. Sending prayers and healing vibes your way. XXX

Comment

Thank you all for the sympathies. His family is devastated, they truly need prayers, and kind thoughts. We are moving one day at a time, but tomorrow will be one big day to get through. Thank you all, with all my heart. marie.

Comment

Sending love and prayers, sorry for your family's loss xx

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. thoughts and prayers are with you and your family xx

Comment

Very sorry to hear. My condolences. Xoxo

Comment

Sending love and prayers x

Comment

Working...
                              X