No announcement yet.

Tarot cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks DoulaRobyn what cards would you think would be good for me tarot ones I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
      sometimes they condtradict what I pick up off people.
      sometimes what people tell you can change too
      when I had my cards done once the lady told me I was moving close to water-
      I wanted to move to be near my boyfriend-now DH- and it's near Broken Hill- so nowhere near water and I thought 'yeah right- cards are way off there"
      About a week or so later my old boss rang and offered me my old job, near the beach!
      And that is where I moved for 6 months before moving here.

Comment

Hey kewlchicmum
        I think that if you want to get a deck of tarot the Rider Waite are the best for begginers. The pictures are simple and they are easy to use. Most courses, classes you can take will use that deck. Remember to cleanse them before you use them.

Comment

Ive tried the online ones but I dont know how reliable they are, does anyone want to give me a reading?

But Id have to have a think about what particular question.. id have to try and roll a heap of them into one typical scatter brain..

I often do the ones on the lotus tarot website. Either the universal reading or the celtic cross one (that one usually isnt free)

Comment

I take back the accuracy of the online ones- I done one then and it acctualy related to my question quite well and gave good advice. I suppose it all depends on how you take the advice and choose to use it.

Comment

Amethyst were abouts online did you go to get it done?

Comment

lotustarot, they have free online ones

Comment

Jeanette is a professional angel card reader in Brisbane. She uses the Osho Zen and Morgan Greer decks, various Angel cards, incorporating her knowledge of the Tarot, Numerology, Clairvoyancy and Aura Recognition into her readings. Jeanette tailors her reading to suit your needs, focusing on the present to provide clarity for decisions to be made for the future. Her knowledge of your past is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                  X