X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarot cards?

Does anyone use Tarot cards?

If so what do you think?

I do tarot cards and they are spot on usually there have been a few confusing things, but somethimes things may come up that dont happen for a long time.
    Sometimes it has totally freeked me how spot on they are, and not just blarsay things, things that are far left field. Like babies death health relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by Karizma
      I do tarot cards and they are spot on usually there have been a few confusing things, but somethimes things may come up that dont happen for a long time.
      Sometimes it has totally freeked me how spot on they are, and not just blarsay things, things that are far left field. Like babies death health relationships.

That's exactly what i find... how cool!! sometimes i'll shuffle the cards for ages, pick out my cards and they are all the same suit.. it's freaky...
      i mean c'mon after shuffling the cards for 10 minutes there has gotta be at least one card i pick out that isn't the same as the others.

Comment

I know what u mean. But honestly I think that the key to it is you have to bond with your cards. Some people just pick them up and expect them to work. But I carried mine around for ages and you shuffle them for a while as your sitting there doing nothing. Hold them in your hands and close your eyes and just think about them. This is what a very experienced reader told me and after that it's just yeah freaky

Comment

i dont have mine anymore, my dd's put them into the heater

Comment

I have them. Havnt used them for a while, but i might do some readings tomorrow now that i think about it

In January this year i did a reading and i got the empress card, which meant fertility and motherhood. I was a bit confused as to why it came up, but figured it must have had something to do with my sister having a baby. 2 months later i realised i was 6 weeks pregnant...

They have always been fairly accurate for me. My dp's mum got me into them

Comment

Originally posted by Karizma View Post
              I know what u mean. But honestly I think that the key to it is you have to bond with your cards. Some people just pick them up and expect them to work. But I carried mine around for ages and you shuffle them for a while as your sitting there doing nothing. Hold them in your hands and close your eyes and just think about them. This is what a very experienced reader told me and after that it's just yeah freaky

I have tarot cards (Rider-Waite deck) and did an online course to learn how to use them. I agree about bonding with your cards. You need to spend time with them and get to know each meaning and what each card means to you. It takes time but its worth it. Over the past 6 months that I have been learning them, I have found them to be a valuable tool and spookily correct!!

I also don't think there is anything sinister or evil about them like some people think. That isn't their origin. I am a chrisitian and don't believe I am doing anything wrong by using them.

Sarak are you thinking of getting into them? Check out www.lotustarot.com for a free learning course and you can also sign up for free online readings (limited to a few a day). You can also pay for fuller membership. Although they are online if you put your thoughts into it when selecting the cards they do work.

Comment

i haven't used them for ages

but I have used them before

Comment

I've never done them before myself but have had many readings by a fantastic woman in North Adelaide.
                  I think she must also have psychic abilities though as she's amazing. Spooky actually.

Comment

Originally posted by lizzymcfizzy View Post
                    www.lotustarot.com for a free learning course and you can also sign up for free online readings (limited to a few a day). You can also pay for fuller membership.
                    I have just joined up for these course it looks good. Thanks for posting it

Comment

Tarot Card

In the world today, we find many people interested in Tarot and fortune telling. As many people who believe that Tarot cards do work, and provide meaningful information for there lives, there are also others who say that they don't work.

Comment

I am a professional tarot reader and there is not a day that goes by that I don't say 'thank you' for my gift in reading with them. It is something I started doing as a child and it has been so rewarding. I have helped so many, giving them the divine guidance that they have needed to help them in their life at that moment.

Comment

I have several decks ( a bit of a collector).
                          They are very accurate most of the time but sometimes they condtradict what I pick up off people.

Comment

I have a couple a angel and healing with the fairies both by Doreen Virtue and some people tell me they are not tarot cards some say they are the same what do you think? I really bond with the fairies and my DH does with the angels.

Comment

The angel and fairy cards aren't traditional tarot decks but they are certainly oracle decks that you use in the same way to receive loving messages from your angels and spirit guides.

I too have some of these oracle decks and use them either on request or when they are needed.

Keep enjoying your cards kewlchicmum

Comment

Working...
                              X