X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Section changes!!

Hi All,

Please note there has been a change and we now have a Religion/Spirituality section (as before) but just down below it you will see a psychic/paranormal section. Can you please post threads in the appropriate section. Hopefully this will aid in less confusion and people can feel a part of the section that they feel applies more to them.

Cheers!
    The Mod Team

It would be nice if people could be respectful of everyone else's views so that it didn't need to come to that.. but it is a good idea anyway

eta. I can't see the section

Comment

Ok nevermind found it.. hmm shouldn't spirituality be in with paranormal stuff though.. to me, I am a very spiritual person and the psychic stuff all goes hand in hand with it.. so now I'm confused as to where I should post about my spiritualism, in here or in the other section, because what do other people view it as

Comment

Originally posted by KiaKai View Post
        so now I'm confused
        what only now..

Comment

yeah thanks.. I know it's true, I'm a scatterbrain at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by KiaKai View Post
            Ok nevermind found it.. hmm shouldn't spirituality be in with paranormal stuff though.. to me, I am a very spiritual person and the psychic stuff all goes hand in hand with it.. so now I'm confused as to where I should post about my spiritualism, in here or in the other section, because what do other people view it as

I'm kinda with you on that one, but feedback is what we are looking for, so will take it on board and make changes if they need to be made based on input If it's about spirits bumping around the house, then I'd suggest the other section, I guess this is more spiritual matters related to religion/christianity type topics.

Comment

Yeah paranormal and psychic abilities is part of spiritualality. Hmmmmm

Spiritualality and religion are 2 completely different thing...Is this a case of one group taking over a section?
              Last edited by spiritualmama; 29-10-2009, 10:05.

Comment

Yeah to be honest I think a better way of doing it would be to make a Religion section and a Spirituality section.. feels too much like we're being shafted out iykwim.. spirituality is more than just bumps in the night, psychics and paranormal stuff..

Comment

And we who are spiritual tend to get the raw end of the deal. Can I ask Mods what brought this on?

Comment

Originally posted by spiritualmama View Post

And we who are spiritual tend to get the raw end of the deal. Can I ask Mods what brought this on?
                    Hi all

I have been contacted by several bubhubbers over the past 6 or so months, making queries about this area of the forum (requests for subsections/ different sections etc).

After much discussion with other administrators, we came to the conclusion, that adding subsections to the religious section (Christianity, Muslim, Jewish etc) was dividing the area too specifically - we did decide that there were two very popular (thread wise) lines of traffic - which seemed to be, religious discussion (mainly bible passage related) and discussion of the supernatural / spiritual experiences etc.

I still think that having the seperate areas is worthwhile - if you think the areas need different titles - feel free to email me suggestions at veve@bubhub.com.au the areas should be functional - the title really should sum it all up.

I look forward to hearing feedback - please make the emails polite, as I LIKE reading the polite ones ..

Thanks
                    Jenny

Comment

I'd actually really appreciate another subsection for Christians to chat, ask questions of other believers, prayer requests etc..

It would be great if there was a safe section, separate from the "Your God should be reported to DOCS" type arguements... IMO

Maybe also a "Discuss It" subsection for the debates?

Comment

i kind of agree that threads about god probably should be in a different section to 'can anyone tell me where my car keys are?'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Wifey View Post
                          "Your God should be reported to DOCS" type arguements... IMO
                          i get that

so, what about a conspiracy section.. even if it is just me and kiakai in it

Comment

Originally posted by bhenry View Post
                            i kind of agree that threads about god probably should be in a different section to 'can anyone tell me where my car keys are?'
                            although .. I have on occasion prayed quite intensely when I needed to find something

I have NO issues editing a section title - or adding subsections/ new sections.

This is a forum - that is constantly changing. PLEASE just drop me a line (veve@bubhub.com.au) with your opinion I'm happy to chat about options! ( I dont have as much time to post on the open forum, too busy in the background managing things )

xx
                            Jen

Comment

Hmm yeah conspiracy theories might be a good one to add to the paranormal title.

Comment

Working...
                              X