Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vic. Bushfires - Coles to donate all profits from Friday 13 Feb (Please Read)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic. Bushfires - Coles to donate all profits from Friday 13 Feb (Please Read)

Along with what helplines and blood donations are doing each of us could help by

Shopping at Coles Friday 13th Feb (this Friday) as all profit will go to the Vic Bushfire appeal

http://www.coles.com.au/about/news/documents/Coles%20bushfire%20appeal%20donation.pdf

(Hope you don't mind mods - please remove if not appropriate)

So even if its a carton of milk or loaf of bread please go to Coles (unless and hopefully all supermarkets jump on board)

oh thats great, i work at coles and havent heard about this, but its great if its happening

Comment

ok, looks like late night shopping for me then, dh works till 6pm..

also i was thinking about the free freight thing.. i have so many clothes for my 2 year old, she hasnt worn some of them, so i might bag them up and send them off, also its time for a toy cull, so i'll send some of those off too

Comment

Ill do my shopping there! I finish at 6 too but will still doit!

Comment

Also Myer are matching $ for $ every donation made at their stores today, really worth it if you can get there!

Comment

That's great, will email that info on

Thanks

Comment

Julie thanks for that!

Comment

Yes if you can email on any info about shopping at Coles or donating at Myer please do so, am emailing my family and friends now...

Comment

Im going to sticky this thread and just change the title a little. Thank you for posting this information.

We will be shopping at Coles on Friday!!!!

Comment

Thanks for that will defs be heading to coles on Friday.

Comment

Thanks Mischief!

Comment

Safeway have also come on board and will donate all Fridays profits to victims.

Comment

That's wonderful news Funkychicken!! Nice to hear the big corporations doing their bit.

Comment

I sent Coles an email today asking if they could provide donation bins at the stores so that people can buy suitable goods and donate them. Suitable goods being packs of undies, toiletries, baby clothing etc. I got the following response

Thank you for your recent email.

Your feedback regarding donation bins during our Bushfire Appeal this Friday 13th February has been noted and forwarded to the relevant management for their information.

Rebecca, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Our business is committed to delighting our customers and feedback like yours offers us insight into how well we are achieving this. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.
                            Fingers crossed that they do this as it would be a double win!

Comment

Working...
                            X