changes to same-sex surrogacy in Qld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changes to same-sex surrogacy in Qld

A very good, very gay friend of mine just shared this on facebook.

My heart is breaking for him... it's so freaking unfair!

got lots of kidlets around ankles right now, can't type... will be back later..

What are your thoughts/opinions....

why is this happening when I thought we were actually moving ahead :'(

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...622-20rmi.html

As it always seems to be with gay rights one step forward, two steps back.

When with the governments start listening to the people?

Comment

typical another MP going against what they have said.

it's sad that he wants to go backwards in this when we were heading in the better direction : (

Comment

It really saddens me that he is taking away rights. It was bad enough that he sliced through the budget for healthy communities and changed the civil unions to a relationship regristry like something you'd do for a pet or a boat.he has stooped so low but I can't say I'm not surprised I'm very angry about it and I am terrified of what a national liberal government would do.

Comment

disgusted. MAIN reason I did not vote for them

Comment

Nasty short man attacking all the minorities. I thought he was meant to be fixing the budget not persecuting people.

Comment

So glad I didn't vote his party.
              Am so disgusted with him and his changes.
              My uncle works in a govt dept, all the contractors (the whole team) were told they weren't having their contracts renewed apart from 6 people to "cut costs"... Well the department can not run on 6 people (programmers mainly) and so the govt will have to employ UNi recruits, problem being they don't know how the systems work...
              Let's just wait until QLD main roads stuffs up late this year/early next...

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate All Gone Now View Post
                My uncle works in a govt dept, all the contractors (the whole team) were told they weren't having their contracts renewed apart from 6 people to "cut costs"...
                Happening aloof the place. People are starting to call it "Newmanned"

Comment

Originally posted by samken View Post
                  Happening aloof the place. People are starting to call it "Newmanned"

A friend of mine said "even if he got voted out, the damage for us has already been done"... my heart breaks.

Comment

Working...
                  X