Who likes country music??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who likes country music??

I love country music!! My favourite singers are Faith Hill, Lee Kernaghan, Becky Cole, Leann Rimes basically anyone country! How about you, whos your favourite?

jaydensmum

My mum used to drag me to the Gympie Country Music Muster. As a result, I appreciate country music

I love Kasey Chambers. Much to my friends' dismay when every CD I burn has her on it.

I met her when she was younger, at the muster, while she was still singing in her parents band

I also had to stay awake until 2am because mum was too embarressed to stand in the "Meet Lee Kernigan Line" so she forced her daughter to shiver in it instead.

Comment

im a closet country and western fan too actually not so much closet any more, i know it can be seen as a bit daggy, but now im older i just dont care!!

what about Garth, i dont mind him, but i pretty much like any really

Comment

I love Kasey Chambers and saw her perform live, she seems to be very family orientated and down to earth. I also love Keith Urban.

Comment

Ok, I admit I too am a closet country and western fan!
          I'm a big fan of all the singers mentioned and I used to love listening to.....Kenny Rogers!!! I just love the fact that their songs have stories to them.

Comment

Yeah i like Kasey chambers too, shes great! Ive always wanted to go to the gympie muster but never got around to it. Ive always wanted to go to the Tamworth country festival too but havent done that either!

jaydensmum

Comment

Yeah, I want to go to the muster again. Best excuse for a booze up ever

I don't think my friends will want to go with me the association of country music is too strong.

Comment

Dont we all like the excuses to booze up! Mt. Isa's Rodeo was like that, it was one big p@#s up!!

jaydensmum

Comment

I've never known anyone to go to a Rodeo and watch the bull-riding

Comment

Know i rather go and watch the bull riders!!

jaydensmum

Comment

I used to go out with a cow boy ~

Well, he wasn't that attractive but his mates were.

Comment

Oh, im so jealous!! I used to see them at the rodeo and great thoughts used to go through my head about them! Woooohooo!

jaydensmum

Comment

Seekrit and jaydensmum you 2 crack me up. I only go to one rodeo a year, and for the last 3 years not once have I seen any of the bull riders. That's only cause I'm too busy sitting at the other end of the yards drinking and talking. Not as fun for me with the cowboys though, I'm related to more then half of them where I go.

Comment

Thats a shame that your related to more than half of the cowboys! Most of them are great looking, especially when i'd had a few drinks!

jaydensmum

Comment

Finally, some country music lovers!! I wasn't game enough to 'come out' before as i thought i'd get laughed at!! Lee Kernaghan is the best, and i like Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Kasey Chambers and Gretchen Wilson, among others...basically anyone!

I have been to the Gympie Muster once and it was the best! Hope to go again one day, maybe when the kiddies are bigger? Either that or I'll leave hubby at home to babysit and i'll go out with the girls.

I used to go out with a rodeo clown.....you get **** scared that they're gonna get hurt badly...i don't know how the wives/girlfriends of bullriders do it!

How good are their butts in tight wrangler jeans! MMMMMMM....

Comment

Working...
                              X