No announcement yet.

Who likes country music??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow you used to go out with a rodeo clown! That would be a very interesting relationship! I know what you mean by the cowboys butts, dont they look fine!!

jaydensmum

Comment

I lurrvvvv Country Music.

Have all of Leanne Rimes & Shania Twain's original CD's (before they turned pop)

I also like Clay Walker, hes this really great American Country singer, does anybody else know of him.

The club that I dance with goes and dances at the Gympie Muster every year, I haven't been able to get there yet though as I'm always working (or DH is).

Name this song:

Who's bed have your boots been under??? Who's heart did you steal I wonder??

Comment

I feel stupid that i dont know the answer but i take a punt Shania Twain?

jaydensmum

Comment

yep, it's on her earlier CD (it has her standing on the cover in a pair of jeans and wearing cowboy boots). Can't find it though, it must be in the car.

But oh my, when I was looking for it I just found my Debbie Gibson CD, lol.

Comment

Isn't is stupid how alot of the women country singer's go all poppy? Sucks...I loved Shania Twain before she went like that....now you don't hear much about her......

My fave song of Lee Kernaghan's is Goondiwindi Moon....its our (DH & Me) 'song'.. lol Can't rightly remember how it got be be our song though????

Comment

Yeah its a shame how they do go poppy! Leann Rimes has done the same thing! I like goondiwindi moon too. I have that CD of Lee Kernaghans.

jaydensmum

Comment

Originally posted by shannon
                I have been to the Gympie Muster once and it was the best! Hope to go again one day, maybe when the kiddies are bigger? Either that or I'll leave hubby at home to babysit and i'll go out with the girls.
                My mum used to take one of us (of 3) when we were old enough to "be able to navigate her back to where we put the tent. In the dark when she's ****ed as a newt"
                i did surprisingly well at that!

And Naomi - of the Cowboy I dated and all the cowboys I knew....... I married a computer nerd who hates the near thought of country music or rodeos.

Comment

To be honest im not a country music fan, but i do dig those cute little cowboy butts!

Comment

Originally posted by firstbub
                    To be honest im not a country music fan, but i do dig those cute little cowboy butts!
                    Cowboy Butts Drive Me Nuts!

Deep down, under this daggy twenty-something exterior... a hyuck with a mullet is screaming to get out.

(I apoligise to all coutry-women. I know you're not all hyucks with mullets.)

I really really want a Holden Crewman ute
                    I told Husband that that'll be our family car

Comment

Doesnt everyone love cowboy butts?? Theres something about them in tight jeans, wooo!!

jaydensmum

Comment

OH YEAH! They are simple just the perfect package, i might have to start paying a little more attention to country music

Comment

Oh yeah firstbub why do you think i love country music so much!!

jaydensmum

Comment

My Dad used to play Charlie Pride every Sunday morning when I was a little girl so there was no hope for me.

I've taken to playing Patsy Cline to my kids when my husband is out for the day - apparently, it hurts his ears.

I figure I should start the indoctrination early.

Next - Dolly Parton.

Which really doesn't help on the cute butts topic, but does get me moving when Dolly starts Working 9 to 5.

Maybe the early exposure to Dolly P will be the start of a life long obsession with big breasts for my boy ... although being a boy, that was probably a given.

Comment

Yes I love those cowboys butt's too. There is something about a nice bum in tight jeans.

Oh I just had a thought I also like the dixie chicks too.

Comment

Oh yeah... i forgot about them...they rock!

Comment

Working...
                                X