What T.V show does your bub like ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What T.V show does your bub like ??

Thought I would add this thread as I cant get over how much my DS loves "Wheel Of Fortune" hahaha Everytime its on he is just mesmorised....Lucky for me its on in the morning and afternoon...... It ceases to amaze me what children find amusing...
    Kim
    Last edited by 2 Cherubs; 02-05-2006, 19:13.

My son doesnt like many of "my" shows, he does like the news though and the simpsons.
    He also loves Bananas in PJ's and The Wiggles...and he LOVES all the ABC kids stuff in the the morning...he loves the tv if you havent guessed?? lol

Comment

Ads....Kids always love the ads...hahaha

Comment

pp loved the biggest loser.. now she seems lost with out it!
        she also loves hi-5.. I dont so much! haha

Comment

Originally posted by mum2james
          Ads....Kids always love the ads...hahaha

Aden still stops in his tracks when certian ads come on, the ad for toilet paper where you have the baby in the clothes always gets him exicted .

Comment

Lol so true about ads...

Petet loves anything with kids in it, eg:huggies ads etc! He loves em!

Comment

I used to love ads too when I was young....Now I hate em ...LOL

Comment

Boohbah is VERY popular with Andrew - its the only show he will stop and watch. He loves it when the characters (what ARE their names??) come out one at a time to do their dance...and when the voiceover yells out their name, Andrew yells back at the tv! Its soooo cute...he just stands RIGHT in front of the tv and watches it close up. Adorable!

Comment

Noo, petey LOVES boobah also!
                  He has two of their dvds, gone missing unfortunately! lol

Comment

Sesame Street

Lachy LOVES Sesame Street!! Its so cute!
                    As soon as you say the words'Sesame Street is on TV' his head spins round soo fast!! Espcecially Play with me Sesame he really grooves when they sing too, haha!!!

Comment

My little angel loves the wiggles, hi 5 and balamory.

Comment

Sunrise, Family Fued, Wheel of Fortune, Wiggles, The News, Home Improvement (dont ask me why she likes that lol), Raggs and the Fairies. She also likes that ABC show with the hands as creatures lol

Comment

ads, ads and more ads

Comment

Alannah stares at that boohbah, I cant turn it off quick enough!

SHe loves Dora, but we dont have it at the moment, have downgraded our foxtel package

Comment

When I was preg with Hannah I was always watching BB and she would forever kick and move. Then when she was born she used to drop everyithing whenever the tune came on and watch it intently.
                              Then it was the same for the Simpsons.

With Rebecca though it is not so much TV shows but the she loves the Questocon "Happy Birthday" Ad (Canberra people will know the ad) and will slide straight to the TV and watch is the whole way through.
                              Last edited by whatwasithinking; 03-05-2006, 00:54.

Comment

Working...
                              X