Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Conveyancer - Brisbane

Hi,
    In the process of purchasing a house... can anyone recommend a conveyancer in Brisbane? Google search brings up so many! I could use my regular law firm who I trust, but they are twice the price of many conveyancing firms advertised. I’m on a budget, but don’t want a **** experience either.
    Anybody have recent experience?
    Thanks [emoji120]

Property Conveyancer - Brisbane

We sold/bought recently. We used a conveyancer at a law firm. She wasn’t the cheapest, but was fantastic so would highly recommend her. I’ll see if I can find her fee for you and if you want her details, I can then forward them to you.

ETA: to sell our place, roughly $1400. To buy, just under $2k.

We went through conveyancing works solicitors the time before that and they were absolute rubbish. The solicitor we landed wanted us to sign documents that had the wrong lot number on them and said it didn’t matter. We were also constantly being told there were more forms to sign. DH had to chase me around Brisbane one day to sign some additional documents (I was working and doing home visits), so I think he ended up finally catching up with me out towards Ipswich after having to go home from the city to get the car and come find me. It put me off and I’d never use them again.
    Last edited by MLadyEm; 21-05-2021, 21:58.

Comment

Property Conveyancer - Brisbane

I’d just go with who you trust. If something is stuffed up, the extra $500 you could of paid to avoid that will seem like a drop in the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by MLadyEm View Post
        We sold/bought recently. We used a conveyancer at a law firm. She wasn’t the cheapest, but was fantastic so would highly recommend her. I’ll see if I can find her fee for you and if you want her details, I can then forward them to you.

ETA: to sell our place, roughly $1400. To buy, just under $2k.

We went through conveyancing works solicitors the time before that and they were absolute rubbish. The solicitor we landed wanted us to sign documents that had the wrong lot number on them and said it didn’t matter. We were also constantly being told there were more forms to sign. DH had to chase me around Brisbane one day to sign some additional documents (I was working and doing home visits), so I think he ended up finally catching up with me out towards Ipswich after having to go home from the city to get the car and come find me. It put me off and I’d never use them again.
        I would love her details, thank you [emoji120]

Comment

Working...
        X