Bed linen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bed linen

My husband and I can NEVER agree on bed linen.

I also struggle to find bed linen that doesn’t feel really mass produced and like everything else.

Does anyone have any recommendations for businesses that sell good quality and stylish bed linen?

Lazy bones
    Bed threads

My absolute favourite sheets are from Oh Mabel Dreams but she closed when she had kids.

Comment

Sage x Clare
      Kip & co

Comment

Canningvale imo has really good quality everything. Have always been happy with canningvale sheets, quilts etc... Especially their flanalette sheets, so warm and they dont pill.

Comment

Originally posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
          Canningvale imo has really good quality everything. Have always been happy with canningvale sheets, quilts etc... Especially their flanalette sheets, so warm and they dont pill.
          FWIW Target stock Canningvale sheets now.
          Last edited by SSecret Squirrel; 05-12-2020, 12:43.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMama View Post
            Sage x Clare
            Kip & co
            Do the Kip & Co get softer after washing? I touched some in store recently and they were so stiff and rough. I love the look of them but I was worried about how they felt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
              Do the Kip & Co get softer after washing? I touched some in store recently and they were so stiff and rough. I love the look of them but I was worried about how they felt.
              Yes I think so. I don't have any of their linen though, just cotton, several sets. I love the feel of it, but I don't mind a bit of a stiffer cotton personally. I find their pillowcases are quite loose on the open end, but not a big deal.

Comment

Working...
              X