Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Aunty could we ask you other topic? I would LOVE to know how to get rid of those stinky bugs from our garden?!!!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ~vrede~ View Post
      Hi Aunty could we ask you other topic? I would LOVE to know how to get rid of those stinky bugs from our garden?!!!

Thanks!
      Hi there have you tried spraying with Eco oil or hot soapy water?

From what I can find the best way is to hunt them down and destroy them and any eggs that you can find. Keep your garden as weed free as possible.

I also found this info for you

# Sanitation: Control weeds in susceptible crops and in areas adjacent to gardens to decrease breeding and over-wintering habitat. It is important to remove weeds early in the growing season before stink bug populations increase or the loss of habitat may force pests to move into the garden.
      # Collect insects: Hand pick and destroy eggs and bugs.
      # Use Natural Controls: Encourage other natural predators such as parasitic wasps and flies by growing small-flowered plants. The unpleasant odor produced by stink bugs deters many predators but several bird species do consume these pests.

Comment

Wow Aunty Sodor!!! Your house must be very clean!!!!! (I am very jealous )

Great thread btw!

Comment

I love you Aunty Sodor! Im going to give this a try tomorrow! Hopefully there will be a nice shiny FLUFF free house for my darling husband when he comes home.

Now... do you have any fixed for the domestic CAR? Ours seems to have decided its time to go to the happy hunting ground...

Comment

Aunty Sodor, how do I make my house smell beautiful? I can't stand commercial air fresheners.

Comment

hello i have a question 2

i had a dog inside for a bit when he was a puppy and hes was peeing in on the carpet only in the dinning room any help on how to get the smell out of the carpet and maybe help it not be so stiff there thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mischief View Post
                I love you Aunty Sodor! Im going to give this a try tomorrow! Hopefully there will be a nice shiny FLUFF free house for my darling husband when he comes home.

Now... do you have any fixed for the domestic CAR? Ours seems to have decided its time to go to the happy hunting ground...
                Is it fixable? If not I would suggest getting a new one

Comment

Originally posted by cheezelkat View Post
                  Aunty Sodor, how do I make my house smell beautiful? I can't stand commercial air fresheners.
                  Get a spritzer bottle and add water and some drops of essential oils and spray in each room.

Comment

Originally posted by mandy31 View Post
                    hello i have a question 2

i had a dog inside for a bit when he was a puppy and hes was peeing in on the carpet only in the dinning room any help on how to get the smell out of the carpet and maybe help it not be so stiff there thanks

Comment

plezzz answer my question 2 lol

Comment

Originally posted by mandy31 View Post
                        plezzz answer my question 2 lol
                        I just did

Comment

How do I remove yogurt stains from my couch?

Comment

Originally posted by Mischief View Post
                            How do I remove yogurt stains from my couch?
                            Rub it with a baby wipe that removes all marks from my couch

Comment

Sodor - Thank you for starting this thread. You are a legend... and even though Im having so much fun teasing you, Im enjoying the usefulness!

Comment

This is awesome!! Have noted all tips and when I get a problem ..SODOR!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X