No announcement yet.

Hobbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been trying to prioritise me time recently and have taken up target archery. It is so good as it takes your mind off everything.

Also do yoga for the same reason.

My other hobbies that I never get enough time for are sewing, painting, gardening, cooking (jams, baking, ice cream) and cake decorating.

Comment

I want to knit! I keep trying, have lovely needles and yarn, but end up on facebook instead. Watching other people knit.
      I've just deactivated facebook so hopefully I'll find more time and motivation.
      I do garden, love going for bushwalks and baking as well, though trying to cut down on the delicious, delicious baking...

Comment

Ooh!
        I don't have a hobby per say.
        I'm kind of a gamer....

I'd love to be able to knit/sew. I can do enough for the basics.

I would also love to do a cake decorating course. Again, I've self-taught myself the basics with YouTube, but I'd love to be able do the really amazing, clean high end stuff.

Pottery. I think that'd be fun. It looks amazing and therapeutic! ....Maybe. I don't like stuff on my hands, or mess. [emoji23] but I could watch YouTube videos all day...

Comment

Hobbies

Wow, love everyone’s replies. What a wide range of hobbies here.

Well i have started my first beginners cross stitch since i was a kid and im really enjoying it so far.

Making an effort to get back into reading novels again.

And in the new year i will have a go at some adult colouring in and finally give some basic sewing a go.

Also going to get back into playing netball socially between pregnancies and babies.

Does anyone know of any good resources to learn to make kids hair accessories such as bows etc?

Its a nice feeling starting to have some long lasting hobbies.

Comment

I love True Crime. Books and especially Meshel Laurie & Emily Webb’s Australian True Crime Podcast.

My dd & dh have started Taekwondo and I was thinking of joining too maybe.

Otherwise I have nothing lol

Comment

Originally posted by •Blondie• View Post
              I love True Crime. Books and especially Meshel Laurie & Emily Webb’s Australian True Crime Podcast.

My dd & dh have started Taekwondo and I was thinking of joining too maybe.

Otherwise I have nothing lol
              Lovvver crime podcasts, i think ive listened to over 100, its so addictive isnt it

Comment

Originally posted by MrsMummaButterfly View Post
                Lovvver crime podcasts, i think ive listened to over 100, its so addictive isnt it
                Omg yes!!! and James Phelps books about all the Australian Prisons!

Also the book called Gomorrah is great about a psych hospital!

Comment

I have done a looooot of sports and hobbies in my time, but my life has been so busy with this kids this year I have really let myself go - in every way.

I still do a dance class at the gym once a week (which I loooooove) and the past 2 weeks I joined in with the karate class when I took my 5 year old (I did karate in my 20's)

Next year when I will have 3 at school and a little more time to myself (hopefully) I need to get myself back. I have gained way too much weight, so need to do less sitting around hobbies (like playing iphone games and watching netflix) and more physical hobbies (like more gym and more karate). I might also like to swim a bit more next year too, haven't done actual lap swimming in many years.
                  DS1 – 10, DD1 – 9, DS2 – 7, DS3 - 4

Comment

Working...
                  X