No announcement yet.

Show me your sewing! #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two little dresses I made for Lottie on the weekend. The cocaktoo one is made from tea towels from kmart 20201213_142308.jpg20201213_142341.jpg

Comment

• Show me your sewing! #3

Quick question to those who sew.. I haven’t used my machine for 2 years. Do I need to get it serviced ? I want to start seeing again but am not sure if I should get it serviced first .

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by granny1 View Post
        Quick question to those who sew.. I haven’t used my machine for 2 years. Do I need to get it serviced ? I want to start seeing again but am not sure if I should get it serviced first .

Thanks
        I’m only a bit of a hobby sewing person so I personally prob wouldn’t. Maybe give it a good clean before you start and see how it runs then decide.

Comment

• I wouldn't unless it's having issues. Depends if you want to spend the money or not.

Comment

• Glad this post was bumped. I've made a couple of things for belly baby. Mostly when I'm super super stressed and need some down time. Most of my fabric is packed ready for our move though. 20210308_113816.jpgIMG_20210307_104137_113.jpg20210306_090956.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Cheese View Post
              I’m only a bit of a hobby sewing person so I personally prob wouldn’t. Maybe give it a good clean before you start and see how it runs then decide.
              Thank you. I’ll do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mamasupial View Post
                I wouldn't unless it's having issues. Depends if you want to spend the money or not.
                Thanks. I’ll see how it runs. Is it expensive to get it serviced?

Comment

Glad this post was bumped. I've made a couple of things for belly baby. Mostly when I'm super super stressed and need some down time. Most of my fabric is packed ready for our move though. [ATTACH]105776[/ATTACH][ATTACH]105777[/ATTACH][ATTACH]105778[/ATTACH]
                  These are gorgeous. You are so talented

Comment

Glad this post was bumped. I've made a couple of things for belly baby. Mostly when I'm super super stressed and need some down time. Most of my fabric is packed ready for our move though. [ATTACH]105776[/ATTACH][ATTACH]105777[/ATTACH][ATTACH]105778[/ATTACH]
                    These are so gorgeous! I love all the things you make your kids.

I just bought some patterns and fabric from Boo designs but a little scared to try as I haven’t done much in knit. Planning to make the kids a dolman top each for Easter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Cheese View Post
                      These are so gorgeous! I love all the things you make your kids.

I just bought some patterns and fabric from Boo designs but a little scared to try as I haven’t done much in knit. Planning to make the kids a dolman top each for Easter!
                      Oh I like the skater dress from boo. My girls have a few

Comment

• Not even sure who will get this one just wanted to try the pattern. Maybe in the cupboard for later for us or a sibling.20210314_160233.jpg20210314_160044.jpg20210314_160112.jpg

Comment

• That's so sweet wobbler! How did you go with the binding? That would be my least fave part.

Comment

• I made this for baby girl a few weeks ago. The design is called Celebration and is by an Aboriginal artist. I'm in love with it! IMG_20210402_090653_411.jpg

Comment

I made this for baby girl a few weeks ago. The design is called Celebration and is by an Aboriginal artist. I'm in love with it! [ATTACH]105817[/ATTACH]
                              It’s gorgeous

Comment

• Made these 2 for a friend that's due a month after me. 20210403_155100.jpg20210403_154940.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X