Show me your sewing! #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loving this headband but not
    loving the shipping costs to australia (more than the headband!). anyone know what pattern this would be from so i can attempt to make dd one?IMG_7479.jpg

Comment

• Is it a headband or a hat with a bow? Hard to tell with this pic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mamasupial View Post
        Is it a headband or a hat with a bow? Hard to tell with this pic
        headband. slightly clearer pic attachedIMG_7480.jpg

Comment

• Sorry I completely forgot about this. I think I have a free one somewhere

Comment

Sorry I completely forgot about this. I think I have a free one somewhere
            don’t apologize, you’ve had a lot on your plate lovely xx

Comment

• PSA: Violette Field Threads has a sale on at the moment! I bought 5 patterns that I’ve been eyeing off lately to add to my collection. It’s a great sale, up to 60% off.
              Today I bought

Haven girls dress/romper
              Haven baby dress/romper
              Sylvie shorts
              Catalina swimsuit (gorgeous!!)
              Clara baby and kids bundle

I’m past the baby stage but I’ve got plenty of nieces and friends with baby girls so I like to have some good baby patterns.

My last project was a VFT dress for DD. Made the Hattie. I’ll see if I can get a pic next time she wears it.

Comment

• Does anyone have the Stirling by Janome overlocker from Aldi? Any good for a novice?

Comment

• Originally posted by SJ565 View Post
                  Does anyone have the Stirling by Janome overlocker from Aldi? Any good for a novice?
                  i almost bought it but was told not to go too budget with an overlocker as the blade doesn’t stay sharp. i ended up getting a janome mylock 644d and it’s great

Comment

• My latest sews for DSIMG_20190913_084757_271.jpg20190910_153428.jpg20190903_091927.jpg

Comment

• I made this doll! It just needs clothes now. The pattern comes with a pattern for a dress and leg warmers (and the knickers which I have made, as you can see). The knickers are actually so adorable [emoji5] DD loves it so much. I’ll probably make one for each of my nieces too (my sister has three girls)
                      IMG_1248.jpg
                      IMG_1249.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                        I made this doll! It just needs clothes now. The pattern comes with a pattern for a dress and leg warmers (and the knickers which I have made, as you can see). The knickers are actually so adorable [emoji5] DD loves it so much. I’ll probably make one for each of my nieces too (my sister has three girls)
                        [ATTACH]101593[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH]101594[/ATTACH]
                        Oh my gosh what pattern. I love love this

Comment

Oh my gosh what pattern. I love love this
                          It is super sweet, huh? Found it in an Etsy shop, Gingermelon. This is the Sparkle Starlets Doll. She’s got so many cute patterns.

Comment

• IMG_1257.jpg
                            Made a dress for the doll 🥰

Comment

• Literally just finished this for DS. 20190923_220944.jpg

Comment

• Gosh you ladies are so talented!

Comment

Working...
                                X