This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diy ideas :)

Just starting a thread so we can share DIY ideas ,projects ,recipes , cleaning ideas etc

Can I use it to ask a cleaning question? We have a massive freestanding stove/oven. The front is glass and stainless steel?. Everything I clean it with leaves it streaky..... Any suggestions?

Comment

A microfibre cloth. You can get some specifically for stainless steel at the supermarket. Or you can go for something like the Enjo kitchen miracle.

Comment

Yep ENJO. Kitchen glove and miracle for grease. If you really want the shiniest shine ever the ENJO Bling Thing. Any chemical you use will leave residue which causes the streaks.

Comment

http://clairedaly.typepad.com/sister...e-for-you.html

Comment

I've been googling DIY ideas like crazy I've found a heap on Pinterest

Comment

Originally posted by BubblesK View Post
              Can I use it to ask a cleaning question? We have a massive freestanding stove/oven. The front is glass and stainless steel?. Everything I clean it with leaves it streaky..... Any suggestions?
              Clean the stainless steel with WD40. Glass with vinegar.

Comment

I made homemade potato gems today and they are AMAZING, my mouth is watering just thinking about them. I made up the recipe as I went so here is a rough idea:
                2 cups cold leftover mashed potato (mine didn't have butter or milk added)
                2 eggs
                1/2 cup breadcrumbs, plus extra for rolling in
                1 tablespoon garlic powder
                1 tablespoon powdered Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 180 degrees, put baking paper on oven tray.
                Lightly beat the eggs, stir through the potato. Add breadcrumbs, garlic powder and cheese. Shape into gem shapes and roll in breadcrumbs. Place on tray and cover in spray oil. Cook for 8 minutes, turn over, spray with oil then cook for a further 8 minutes or until golden brown.

DELICIOUS!

Comment

Subbing for that potato gems one! Yumo

Comment

Subbing for when I have a good idea

Comment

I found heaps of brilliant ideas on Pinterest n screen shorted them but the BH app won't let me upload any pics but the best I've found so far us putting a cup cake paper underneath the ice block in the stick to stop it dripping every where. No more mess yay

Comment

Oh. DIY face primer
                        1/3 aloe Vera gel
                        1/3 glycerin
                        1/3 water
                        3 drops of tea tree oil
                        3 drops rose hip oil

Combine in little spray bottle n keep in fridge. Makes my male up last heaps longer & skin feels great

Comment

Originally posted by jagamoe View Post
                          I found heaps of brilliant ideas on Pinterest n screen shorted them but the BH app won't let me upload any pics but the best I've found so far us putting a cup cake paper underneath the ice block in the stick to stop it dripping every where. No more mess yay
                          Ahh this one is awesome, I saw it somewhere one day but then when my niece was eating an ice block and getting stick arms, I couldn't remember what it was!

Comment

N freezing coffee in ice cube trays so when I make my iced coffee it doesn't get watered down when the ice melts

Comment

We are having an at home take away night. So kinda DIY got noodle boxes for $2 at crazys & 2 min noodles kids love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X