What would you rather have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you rather have?

The aliens poll got me thinking of a game I used to play with a colleague of mine -

Of each of these pairings, what would you rather have -

1. 25 tim tams or 25 days off work?

2. One billion dollars or world peace?

3. All the right answers or all the interesting questions?

4. All the friends you could possibly want or all the time you could possibly want?

Ohh I like this

are the days paid? I would take them if they were I don't like tim tams lol

2. One billion dollars or world peace? World Peace

Interesting questions

4. All the friends you could possibly want or all the time you could possibly want?
    all the time I want, with that would come stronger friendships maybe

Comment

I would rather have -

25 days off work

world peace

all the interesting questions

all the time you could possibly want

Comment

1. 25 tim tams or 25 days off work? 25 days off work

2. One billion dollars or world peace? world peace

3. All the right answers or all the interesting questions? all the right answers, then everyone would think I was intelligent

4. All the friends you could possibly want or all the time you could possibly want? all the friends i could possibly want

Comment

1. 25 tim tams or 25 days off work? Days off work for sure even though Im a chocoholic LOL time with my DS and DH is way more important

2. One billion dollars or world peace? Ok I really need the money but I will say World Peace coz I just cant justify being that selfish

3. All the right answers or all the interesting questions? Answers please!

4. All the friends you could possibly want or all the time you could possibly want? Hmmm Probably friends, I need more

Comment

25 tim tams

2. One billion dollars or world peace?

world peace

All the interesting questions - I don't believe in right answers

more difficult - BOTH - okay - friends I suppose

Comment

1. 25 tim tams or 25 days off work? 25 days off work

2. One billion dollars or world peace? I really wanna say the money but if world peace was possiable (which its not) then I would want that

3. All the right answers or all the interesting questions? all the right answers

all the friends I could possiably want

Comment

For me, i'd take;

1. 25 days off work - DH would steal the timtams

2. One billion dollars - then we wouldnt struggle, for now atleast.

3. All the right answers - to answer all my interesting questions

4. All the time you could possibly want - then maybe i could do all that needs doing.

Its nice to dream

RB

Comment

25 days off work for sure!
                  Considering world peace is a completely unattainable goal i'll say a billion dollars!
                  Definitely the right answers, i like to know things!
                  I'll say all the friends i want, i think there's nothing scarier than having all the time in the world. What if you outlived all your friends? Or had all this time and no-one to share it with?

Comment

Is this some personality test? Are you going to tell me what kind of person I am??

1. 25 tim tams or 25 days off work? 25 days off work (does that include SAHM's).
                    2. One billion dollars or world peace? definately world peace, money does not bring happiness.
                    3. All the right answers or all the interesting questions? all the interesting questions
                    4. All the friends you could possibly want or all the time you could possibly want? definately all the time to make the most of my family and friends

Comment

1. 25 days off work

2. world peace (I could still be depressed with a billion bucks)

3. All the right answers (just want to be a smarty pants )

4. All the friends you could possibly want (does this contradict my answer to 1? )

Cheers

Comment

1. 25 tim tams or 25 days off work? 25 days off work!!

2. One billion dollars or world peace? One billion dollars!

3. All the right answers or all the interesting questions? all the right answers

All the time I could possibly want!

Comment

Of each of these pairings, what would you rather have -

1. 25 tim tams or 25 days off work? definately the time off work (for DH ... I'm already on leave!!) - if it was 25 blocks of chocolate... or 25 weis bars.... then we would have a different answer!!!

2. One billion dollars or world peace? aww man - definately the billiion dollars... world peace wouldn't last... there is always SOMEONE taking down the tall poppies... at least with a billion dollars I could travel the world and spend my money making a difference..

3. All the right answers or all the interesting questions? hmmm either way I think other people would find me annoying!!!! - can I have a little of both??

4. All the friends you could possibly want or all the time you could possibly want? definately the friends... no point if you have time and no one to spend it with...

xx

Comment

Working...
                          X