• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it won’t be 42 every day you’re here!! [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by Kazza78 View Post
      I hope it won’t be 42 every day you’re here!! [emoji849]
      We had a couple of 39 degree days which was when we were going to go to Victor Harbor or Mclarenvale for day trips. Instead on those day we went to the movies one day and the other we stayed by the pool or in our air conditioned cabin. It was way too hot to do anything else during the day but then we went to Glenelg and West Beach for ice cream and a walk in the evenings.

Comment

Things to do in Adelaide

Yes Adelaide often have at least 5 days over 40 in jan . A few years ago we had 10 in a row over 40 with a 47 in that lot . Yes evenings are way better and yes indoor stuff on hotter days

Comment

Originally posted by Kazza78 View Post
          Yes Adelaide often have at least 5 days over 40 in jan . A few years ago we had 10 in a row over 40 with a 47 in that lot . Yes evenings are way better and yes indoor stuff on hotter days
          I remember that it was hideous. I was home with the little ones and the house was sweating as the air conditioning was useless. At least the this past summer was barely a summer

Comment

Things to do in Adelaide

Originally posted by babybeeno1 View Post
            I remember that it was hideous. I was home with the little ones and the house was sweating as the air conditioning was useless. At least the this past summer was barely a summer
            Yep, my son was about 3.5 months old. We closed our bedroom door and we slept in the lounge room with him in bassinet .my daughter was 4 and was just ok in her bedroom.
            It also happened in 2014 when preg with her
            Last edited by Kazza78; 17-10-2021, 09:44.

Comment

Things to do in Adelaide

Hasselhoff, if a day is due to be 40 or over, I’d avoid the Adelaide hills. We live on the edge of Adelaide hills, still just in metro built up residential Adelaide and we’ve still needed to evacuate 3 time in the last 7 years
              Last edited by Kazza78; 17-10-2021, 09:54.

Comment

Oh god [emoji51] that worries me haha I hate super hot weather! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hasselhoff View Post
                  Oh god [emoji51] that worries me haha I hate super hot weather! Lol
                  Hopefully it’s a summer like last summer we had. Wasn’t hot at all. This seems to happen here with the 10 days over 40 every 3-4 years.

Comment

Working...
                  X