Recommend some new clothing brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend some new clothing brands

I need some new summer clothes. Im usually a Witchery, Trenery, Country Road loyal. But I’m just incredibly underwhelmed with all of them for maybe the last 12 months.
    I’ve picked up a couple of casual items from Just Jeans lately but that’s it.

I hate trawling David Jones and Myer sites because of the sheer volume.

Im also trying to avoid fast fashion a la Zara . People rave Uniqlo and H&M but I’ve never tried either.

I like classic clothing with some fun. I’m not really into trends.

What else can you suggest? I’m running out of options.

Commonry- online or select David Jones
    elk - online or boutiques
    decjuba - great jeans and basics
    Susan - they have some lovely basics at the moment (not just for old people).
    Sports craft - I have some great linen shorts from there.
    Last edited by Mum-I-Am; 13-10-2021, 18:30.

Comment

That reminds me I got a sportscraft order today! I’m happy so far

Comment

Mister Zimi
        Elk
        Alpha60

Comment

I was so keen for some clothes recommendations. *waits patiently*

Comment

Veronika Maine and Sussan are my go tos

Comment

Basque from Myer is usually my go to for work clothes because they mostly fit me well, but the last few times I've tried clothes on there they were meh and I walked out with nothing.

Target have lifted their game recently and I've bought some okay shirts for work.

I recently got a really nice dress from Birds Nest (online) and I'm really happy with it. BUT I then bought two more and I don't like them on me so will be returning them . One thing I really like about their website is that a lot of the clothes have different sized models wearing the same outfit so you can just choose to view the model who is your size wearing the clothes to get a better idea of how it may look. Oh and they are also really quick with their postage.

Sacha Drake - I recently bought a dress to wear to a wedding. Their clothes are good quality, well made, flattering and they have a lot of Australian made stuff. Not everything is to my taste though and they are $.

Comment

Ooh I have veronika Maine dresses coming today!

ETA: both dresses going back. I’m so frustrated. Their size charts make no sense. They’re different for each item. I follow them
                and nothing fits!
                Last edited by Mod-LIKE A BOSS; 14-10-2021, 19:07.

Comment

I like Gorman (like it more when on sale). Their knits don't pill or ball up like Witchery does...

Comment

Originally posted by Mod-LIKE A BOSS View Post
                    Ooh I have veronika Maine dresses coming today!

ETA: both dresses going back. I’m so frustrated. Their size charts make no sense. They’re different for each item. I follow them
                    and nothing fits!
                    Whatever Cue says I am, I go down a size. 14 in Cue, 12 in VM.

Comment

Tigerlily is my go to but it’s quite beachy / bohemian so if that’s not your style then it wouldn’t suit.
                      Witchery for basics.
                      And I brought a few nice things from Target recently, they have upped their game this season.

Portmans
                      Seed
                      Last edited by babyno1onboard; 15-10-2021, 20:58.

Comment

Originally posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
                        Basque from Myer is usually my go to for work clothes because they mostly fit me well, but the last few times I've tried clothes on there they were meh and I walked out with nothing.

Target have lifted their game recently and I've bought some okay shirts for work.

I recently got a really nice dress from Birds Nest (online) and I'm really happy with it. BUT I then bought two more and I don't like them on me so will be returning them . One thing I really like about their website is that a lot of the clothes have different sized models wearing the same outfit so you can just choose to view the model who is your size wearing the clothes to get a better idea of how it may look. Oh and they are also really quick with their postage.

Sacha Drake - I recently bought a dress to wear to a wedding. Their clothes are good quality, well made, flattering and they have a lot of Australian made stuff. Not everything is to my taste though and they are $.
                        I also thought Target had some nice stuff at the moment. I got a beautiful linen shirt and a few other things. And heaps of really nice girls clothes too. I have brought DD so many summer clothes from there over the last month, pretty much her entire wardrobe is now target.

Comment

Little party dress

Dangerfield

Comment

Check out Decjuba, I was previously a Country rd, Witchery loyal, but now most of my wardrobe is from Decjuba

Comment

Originally posted by LittleBug'sMum View Post
                              Check out Decjuba, I was previously a Country rd, Witchery loyal, but now most of my wardrobe is from Decjuba
                              What are their sizes like? I’m a 10-12 in witchery pants and a 12-14 in witchery tops

Comment

Working...
                              X