Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Shows/series are you watching at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Shows/series are you watching at the moment?

I never have time to watch much tv these days and when I do it's usually super late at night watching things I've taped. I need some inspiration, as a lot of what I'm watching will come to an end soon, so what shows or series are you currently watching or intend to watch?

-Currently watching:
    SAS Australia
    90 Day Fiancé
    Extreme Sisters
    Below Deck Mediterranean

-Intend to Watch
    Squid Games

Currently watching (very little)- maid, love it or list it aust. Also watching below deck med, gosh I love that show, drama, eye candy and a whole world I’ll never experience.

Looking forward to RHO Melbourne and celebrity bake off au both starting soon.

Comment

I’ve just binged the latest season of Sex Education.

Some recommendations I’ve had recently have been
      - Ted Lasso
      - Vigil/Virgil (not sure what it’s actually called [emoji38])
      - Nine Perfect Strangers
      - Dr Death
      - Hacks

I’m waiting for the new seasons of
      - The Great
      - Love Life
      - ? Normal People (not sure if this has any more seasons coming though)
      - Bridgerton
      Last edited by MLadyEm; 10-10-2021, 18:17.

Comment

I'm enjoying The School that Tried to End Racism and the Australia Undercover series on SBS, as well as Insight which I've have watched for years. Other than that BF and I have been watching Aust psychological horrors, last night we watched The Babadook and last weekend was Relic.

Looking forward to the next season of After Life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
          Currently watching (very little)- maid, love it or list it aust. Also watching below deck med, gosh I love that show, drama, eye candy and a whole world I’ll never experience.

Looking forward to RHO Melbourne and celebrity bake off au both starting soon.
          The drama of Below Deck... Lexi! Love it, and I didn't think I'd like not seeing Hannah as the Chief Stew anymore but I do like Katie, she's the calmest, least sarcastic Chief they've ever had.

Oh you reminded you, thanks, can't wait for Real Housewives of Melb. It's the only one of of this franchise I watch, but I will miss Gina on it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MLadyEm View Post
            I’ve just binged the latest season of Sex Education.

Some recommendations I’ve had recently have been
            - Ted Lasso
            - Vigil/Virgil (not sure what it’s actually called [emoji38])
            - Nine Perfect Strangers
            - Dr Death
            - Hacks

I’m waiting for the new seasons of
            - The Great
            - Love Life
            - ? Normal People (not sure if this has any more seasons coming though)
            - Bridgerton
            Thank you. I really want to see Dr Death, I hope Netflix picks it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tainted View Post
              I'm enjoying The School that Tried to End Racism and the Australia Undercover series on SBS, as well as Insight which I've have watched for years. Other than that BF and I have been watching Aust psychological horrors, last night we watched The Babadook and last weekend was Relic.

Looking forward to the next season of After Life.
              I was actually going to watch the School that tried to end racism last night, but I ended up watching Louis Theroux's newest shows. I can't wait for the next season of After Life, I loved it!

Insight is a favourite of mine. I also stumbled across 'You can't ask that' and it was a cheating one, very interesting.

Comment

I’m watching Maid on Netflix.. it’s really good. I’ve nearly finished it so next in my list is Shameless on 7 plus .

Comment

Originally posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
                  I was actually going to watch the School that tried to end racism last night, but I ended up watching Louis Theroux's newest shows. I can't wait for the next season of After Life, I loved it!

Insight is a favourite of mine. I also stumbled across 'You can't ask that' and it was a cheating one, very interesting.
                  Where are Louis new shows?

Comment

IMG_2054.jpg

that’s my current list of things to watch/finish watching. dh and i just finished watching ted lasso on apple. it was really good, way better than i expected.

Comment

I watched Squid Games this weekend

Rewatched season1 of The Witcher last weekend in preparation for the release of season 2 in December.

We watched the new season of Sex Education a few weeks ago.

Watching the new season of Ru Pauls drag race.

American Survivor (but I don't really like the new season).

I'm going to rewatch Outlander when I have time before season 6 is released next year.

I think I'll get a Binge subscription for a month or two because I want to watch A Discovery of Witches, The Nevers and Mare of Eastown.
                      Last edited by SSecret Squirrel; 10-10-2021, 20:22.

Comment

oh yes forgot to mention i started watching squid games! it’s weird but strangely addictive!

eta: just switched binge on and realized rhom is on that and starts tonight. i’ve just tuned in. can’t believe i’m watching but here we are.
                        Last edited by turquoisecoast; 10-10-2021, 19:44.

Comment

I've just finished rewatching the big bang theory and have moved into young sheldon. I shouldn't laugh, i know it's dramatised, but even still, there are SO many similarities to ds2 🙊... right down to how ds2 sleeps in bed, just like sheldon. Flat on his back, arms by his side or clasped on his chest. (Unless it's cold, then he sleeps under the blankets, head and all 🤣) ds2s area of expertise is technology and reading/spelling. He doesn't get sarcasm/jokes, although he tries... and he's just so blandly frank and honest. So I kind of identify with it in a light hearted way.

I'm glad others have enjoyed maid. I saw it the other day abs added it to my list to watch. I'm waiting for new seasons of the crown, anne with an e, sweet tooth and raising Dion to come along.... I'm still get to watch the handmaids tale too. I started but didn't get far
                          Last edited by EnchantedGrace; 10-10-2021, 20:11.

Comment

Animal kingdom
                            You - waiting for season 3 to come out but not sure if it will be too far this season
                            Afterlife
                            The stranger
                            Sex education

I really want to watch the starling but emotionally don’t know if I can right now!

Will probably come back to edit

Comment

Originally posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
                              Where are Louis new shows?
                              ABC i-view

Comment

Working...
                              X