Gratitude gift for school staff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gratitude gift for school staff.

It is our last year at my kids primary school as DD heads off to high school next year. I want to get something for the staff to say thank you and goodbye but not sure what. At the moment, I can only think of food related things such as a gift voucher for a grazing platter or a basket of yummy goodies but I know that they will get an abundance of such gifts. I’d like to get something all of the staff can enjoy, from the teachers to the admin staff to the groundskeeper and everyone in between. It doesn’t need to be something permanent as such, but something that expresses my gratitude for the 10 years we’ve been a part of the school.

I'm not sure of how much it would cost (I never buy it), or what your budget is.... but do you have a mobile coffee van? Or a Cafe that would deliver? Could you shout the staff, or I don't know if you can pre-pay in that circumstance?
    E.g. if there's 20 staff, can you prepay for 20 drinks?

Subway platters? Pizza?

Do you know when staff meetings are held? Maybe you could have something delivered then?? as they'd likely have their lunches etc already.

Maybe a sneaky bottle of wine or 2? (Im not sure if they could do this though so may need some actual teachers to weigh in on if it would be ok after hours, for after a staff meeting) obviously during school hours is out...

Or you can get small bottles?

Sorry, I don't drink or buy coffee or alcohol so I'm a bit vague on what there is and isn't

Comment

Do they need anything for the staffroom? Coffee machine, sandwich toaster, a nice plant or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
        Do they need anything for the staffroom? Coffee machine, sandwich toaster, a nice plant or 2.
        Great ideas!

You could ask the grounds keeper about donating a tree to plant.

Comment

A parent once donated a water filter system that is in the staff room sink. Gets used all the time for water bottle refills.

Comment

Gratitude gift for school staff.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far!

The staff have access to a coffee machine through the canteen and there is a “shout a staff” member option for parents to get the staff a coffee. I use it quite a bit already. I think there is a coffee van that comes by on the days the canteen isn’t operating but I don’t know it’s name.
            Last edited by HearMeRoar; 12-09-2021, 14:15.

Comment

Working...
            X