Places to visit in QLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mason98 View Post
    I'd give dreamworld a miss, we were there over the weekend, it was just boring. It's not what I remember it before the accident happened.
    Agreed. We had an annual pass when DD was still free because we’d go see the wiggles. They’ve since closed the log ride, which was always a favourite. It’s not the dreamworld of my youth, that’s for sure. Although if you’ve got young children you can easily spend most of the day between Wiggles world/ABC kids world, the Nickelodeon section and corroboree plus tiger island.

Comment

Originally posted by MLadyEm View Post
      Agreed. We had an annual pass when DD was still free because we’d go see the wiggles. They’ve since closed the log ride, which was always a favourite. It’s not the dreamworld of my youth, that’s for sure. Although if you’ve got young children you can easily spend most of the day between Wiggles world/ABC kids world, the Nickelodeon section and corroboree plus tiger island.
      So Dreamworld is good for say a 4year old? As we looking at doing some of the theme parks but thought movie world might be too boring for her and thought Dreamworld would be better. As well as SeaWorld

Comment

Originally posted by Thecrazycatlady View Post
        So Dreamworld is good for say a 4year old? As we looking at doing some of the theme parks but thought movie world might be too boring for her and thought Dreamworld would be better. As well as SeaWorld
        I reckon it’d be fine. It depends on whether she’d be happy going on the rides in abc kids world as that’s probably where you’d spend a bit of time. You can always jump on the website and see what heights are needed for different rides so there’s a bit more option. DD loved the Dorothy tea cups, the play school wheel (Ferris wheel), the carousel, and the shrek donkey flyers. I can’t think if we did any other rides as it’s been ages (and my brain is fried), but the two of us easily spent full days there.

Comment

Working...
        X