Pop over here to the new thread thanks.

Leave a comment:

• AdornedWithCats
    replied
    Originally posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    it’s the same document i linked to.

what does your dh do?
    Yeah I missed your link sorry!

Dh maintains parks and gardens for the council.

Leave a comment:

• Stretched
    replied

what does your dh do?
    They look the same from the bits I'm paying attention to.

Different to the other lists posted so far in this thread and now line up with what was said in the press conference. Thanks for posting.

DH was just saying one of the news channels was commenting that the "leak" they got earlier today didn't match the press conference and usually they have. Not sure if thatsbecause the leak was an earlier draft?

Leave a comment:

• EnchantedGrace
    replied
    😭😭😭

"As the community are aware we had 2 new cases test positive yesterday. The new cases do not appear to link to the existing outbreak in ######.

At this time these cases are under investigation to connect the links to known cases in Victoria,presently however there remains a possibility we have community transmission from an unknown source.

We have not had any positive cases returned today."

Possible community transmission 😭😭😭

Leave a comment:

• turquoisecoast
    replied
    Originally posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    The document at the bottom of this article explains how the changes affect each industry:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-...-shut/12517344

Looks like dh will probably keep working as normal but I may not be able to go into the lab for work.

what does your dh do?

Leave a comment:

• AdornedWithCats
    replied
    has anyone got an official copy of the list of businesses that can stay open and those that must close?
    The document at the bottom of this article explains how the changes affect each industry:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-...-shut/12517344

Looks like dh will probably keep working as normal but I may not be able to go into the lab for work.

Leave a comment:

• turquoisecoast
    replied
    ok here’s a definitive list

http://www.rosspence.com.au/wp-conte...tion_FINAL.pdf

Leave a comment:

• SJ565
    replied
    Originally posted by Green Cheese View Post
    Hubby has three weeks off paternity leave, now that the kids are back to remote learning he will be doing alot of that for the next few weeks. He just asked me what I did while the kids (8 & 6 plus a 2.5 year old to entertain) were doing their school work, did I read a book or something. [emoji23]
    Yes, what did you do in that 3.5 minutes?

Leave a comment:

• babybeeno1
    replied
    https://thenewdaily.com.au/finance/w...20-%2020200803

This is what I read earlier

I know my company is closed but staff working behind the scenes doing online

Our DC out west is going to get as much stock into SA as possible this week and when that runs out ships can be diverted to WA and we source from there but that will cost millions

Leave a comment:

• turquoisecoast
    replied
    has anyone got an official copy of the list of businesses that can stay open and those that must close?

Leave a comment:

• Kalina
    replied
    Yes, give him a copy of War and Peace and tell him how great it was to have the opportunity to really take it in 🤣

Leave a comment:

• atomicmama
    replied
    Hubby has three weeks off paternity leave, now that the kids are back to remote learning he will be doing alot of that for the next few weeks. He just asked me what I did while the kids (8 & 6 plus a 2.5 year old to entertain) were doing their school work, did I read a book or something. [emoji23]
    Let him believe you did, and then he will have extra appreciation when he can't manage to also read a book [emoji23]

Leave a comment:

• Kalina
    replied
    Oh yes...or something...

Leave a comment:

• Mamasupial
    replied
    Ha... he's in for a very rude shock

Leave a comment:

• Green Cheese
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X